Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • selling 440m .95$/m

creatineuser

looking to sell it in one transaction to someone with a lot of rep on this site, but will sell in small amounts to people with some rep.

pref paypal

only got 290m left got scammed 150m watch out for https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/91919-antonio-kala/

You were scammed by Antonio? 

Please provide proof and open a dispute- as that's what you SHOULD do if you were 'scammed' 

You were scammed by Antonio? 

Please provide proof and open a dispute- as that's what you SHOULD do if you were 'scammed' 

i did.its being reviewed and apparently according to a post on another bot website, his accounts got hacked.

i did.its being reviewed and apparently according to a post on another bot website, his accounts got hacked.

Ok, great! 

It doesn't seem like him at all to do anything like that. He is an active seller, so him scam quitting for 150M just doesn't seem to plausible- but he will probably have to pay for it.

But on another page, we should have 2FA.. 

I am willing to buy 70 million with paypal, but i'm from europe will i be able to pay in dollars? 1 dollar = 0.84 euro. so it would be 55.86 euro to be exact for 70m.

Archived