Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Aod AIO Scripts Coming to you Soon

ArmyofDragons

ArmyofDragon's AIO Scripts

​(Coming Soon: Early September)

​AIO Slayer & AIO Fighter Scripts (separate)

​Fully customizable AIO Slayer and AIO Fighter scripts, including:

​*Advanced world-traveling & anti-ban (human-like actions) w/ a unique built-in 'break' system (with other cool algorithms that I came up with to simulate human-like action while playing)

​*Support for all locations, Slayer masters

​*Multi-set/equipment support

​*Prayer-flicking support

​*(New): A goal system that allows the USER to change the bot's actions on certain events (i.e. you choose that at a certain amount of XP, you want the script to stop; you choose that you want to switch master's after hitting a certain Slayer level)

​*B2P (tabs) support

*(AIO Slayer Only) - Accurate task preparation for specific monsters

​*Muling support (with Mule King API) -- not necessary for an AIO Fighter or AIO Slayer, however if you are doing multiple accounts for the combat/slayer grind, this is essential.

​(AIO Fighter will be released for free on the SDN w/ a possible Pro version)

NMZ Script (Free/Pro)

​NMZ Script with the following features:

​*Dharoks/Guthans support

​*Absorption potion support

* Refill potions / Rewards purchase support (i.e. overload pot refills, herb box purchase + banking)

​*More features will be added here later.

​Graphics & Progress screenshots will be on either this thread or a new thread soon once more work is done on the latter scripts. All scripts listed will have a unique GUI that will allow the user to customize their script to the fullest.

​The release date may​ be changed since I am not a 'Scripter' rank.

​Although I am in college, I would like to release these as early as possible -- I have worked hard on an API that supports many of the great features that I listed above -- such as a unique anti-ban concept that I have come up with to combat instant-bans and the increasing difficulty of avoiding Jagex' heuristics to battle botting.

​Any ideas, questions, or general inquiries are welcome.

ArmyofDragon's AIO Scripts

​(Coming Soon: Early September)

​AIO Slayer & AIO Fighter Scripts (separate)

​Fully customizable AIO Slayer and AIO Fighter scripts, including:

​*Advanced world-traveling & anti-ban (human-like actions) w/ a unique built-in 'break' system (with other cool algorithms that I came up with to simulate human-like action while playing)

​*Support for all locations, Slayer masters

​*Multi-set/equipment support

​*(New): A goal system that allows the USER to change the bot's actions on certain events (i.e. you choose that at a certain amount of XP, you want the script to stop; you choose that you want to switch master's after hitting a certain Slayer level)

​*B2P (tabs) support

*(AIO Slayer Only) - Accurate task preparation for specific monsters

​*Muling support (with Mule King API) -- not necessary for an AIO Fighter or AIO Slayer, however if you are doing multiple accounts for the combat/slayer grind, this is essential.

​(AIO Fighter will be released for free on the SDN w/ a possible Pro version)

NMZ Script (Free/Pro)

​NMZ Script with the following features:

​*Dharoks/Guthans support

​*Absorption potion support

* Refill potions / Rewards purchase support (i.e. overload pot refills, herb box purchase + banking)

​*More features will be added here later.

​Graphics & Progress screenshots will be on either this thread or a new thread soon once more work is done on the latter scripts. All scripts listed will have a unique GUI that will allow the user to customize their script to the fullest.

​Although I am in college, I would like to release these as early as possible -- I have worked hard on an API that supports many of the great features that I listed above -- such as a unique anti-ban concept that I have come up with to combat instant-bans and the increasing difficulty of avoiding Jagex' heuristics to battle botting.

​Any ideas, questions, or general inquiries are welcome.

any pictures?

any pictures?

Nope. Most of it is coded and that's it. I will be posting progress pictures at the end of this month. I won't call it 'flawless' until it's tested. I've been leveling one account (CB 100+) to test the higher Slayer tasks and fine-tune everything. Until then, no proggies till the end of the month.

I have tested all of the features listed above separately (such as prayer-flicking, world-traversing, etc) and custom pathing (for the AIO Fighter) and they work great.

Also, please remove the quote from your reply. It copied my whole thread T_T

Forgot to add: the NMZ script will be released probably before the end of this month, so progress of that will be posted soon.

better work on that script rank first, u need at least 1 free script on sdn for 14 days+ before u can apply for s+ and release paid ones 

better work on that script rank first, u need at least 1 free script on sdn for 14 days+ before u can apply for s+ and release paid ones 

Yep. That's why I am trying my best to get one released (AIO Fighter / NMZ) before time -- will probably move release dates for the other since I cannot sell scripts yet.

Yep. That's why I am trying my best to get one released (AIO Fighter / NMZ) before time -- will probably move release dates for the other since I cannot sell scripts yet.

Just release a working version of your free version you plan on releasing. Get the blue scripter tag, start the 14 day timer for Scripter+ tag, and while you wait for that you can polish your free version. 

Archived