Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Code that steals your account?

benolt

Hey evryone

2 days ago i decided to go cannoning on my alt , and as evrey fellow botter would do , I tried to find a suitable script for my goals.

So i went to the SDN script page and went looking and Tcannonclicker by You Win is what came up.

I botted for 1 day with succes , but the next day when I went to check my account , i found it at the grand exange ( while I left it at ogres ) with all my valuables missing ( 50k cannonballs , ranger boots , tunic , robin , archers , and all my left over gp which was +- 10m ).

I tought okay , yea maybe someone keylogged my pc or something and stole my password , so i scanned my PC and it came out clean , after that I checked my main accounts but evrything was stil in place , which means the only account that the hacker got acces to , was the one that i logged in on the dreambot client with , which raised my suspission.

Another thing that seemed weird to me was someone commenting about the script 'dropping' his 20k cannonballs. It seems weird to me that the scripter would make some type of typo mistake making the character drop all his cannonballs and / or other items at some point woulden't it?

Anyways I think i made my point clear and I would be verry gratefull if someone with the right knowledge would look into this and review the code of that script and checks if its safe.

I'de like to thank you all for reading this way to long story and i hope for a reply soon.

Kind regards and safe botting!

Sorry to hear you had to experience this.

All scripts are reviewed by administrators/SDN managers before they are available for the public. Thus, no scripts with malicious code are added in the SDN. However, I have requested our administrators to review the script's source once more.

All scripts are reviewed by administrators/SDN managers before they are available for the public. Thus, no scripts with malicious code are added in the SDN. However, I have requested our administrators to review the script's source once more.

This is why your an mod  :D

Thank you :) i was hoping for an answer like this .

It's always the newbies that get "hacked" lol

trust me lol , i didnt choose to lose my shit...

what me being new on this forum has to do with it ? not sure

Seems someone at least once a month who is new blames dreambot for their own incompetence.  Only because your anti virus shows you got no virus dont mean you havent.

Mate, you were phished/ratted etc.

Google 'combofix' download it from here https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/combofix/   (if you have windows)

It is a VERY strong anti-virus, that will clean up your PC completely. I've used it for years, even on computers that seemed inaccessible due to the maliciousness of the code.

Besides that, change your email passwords etc, add 2FA on everything and you won't have anymore issues.  

Archived