Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ξ Quantum account shop Ξ

N0thing

Do you happen to have seven 1000+ day accounts for sale? Will be interested if so.

Sorry, but no. I might have some that are a few hundred days old but definitely not 1000+

300-500+ then? If so I am interested. Please PM me.

Will see what I can find.

EDIT: nope, seems like I dont have any according to my db, but I dont see the neccessity of them being older than 3days.

Why is your signature talking in WE form when you are the only owner? Also this is practically the same signature as another seller on a different platform.

Are you the same person?

Why is your signature talking in WE form when you are the only owner? Also this is practically the same signature as another seller on a different platform.

Are you the same person?

I am the same seller, but my friend who I am teamed up with doesnt have an account here and I didnt change the wording from we to I.

EDIT: there we go, I fixed it. I would link my account from the other website but the rules here states that I cannot do so.

Archived