Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Have you ever wanted to learn to fight? Ask me a question.

LazyEyeLarry

I've been fighting/training for almost 5 years. I'm trained in Boxing, Muay Thai, & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ). My focus is mostly Muay Thai and my overall record in striking is 3-0 (1 KO) with me currently winning an Amateur Regional title the beginning of this month. In BJJ my record is 4-1 I have a Gold and Bronze medal in the North American Grappling Association (NAGA).

Keep in mind I am not a Professional yet. But, I know there are people who are interested in learning about martial arts and how to train or how to even start. So I am looking to help provide some kind of useful content in some way, shape, or form.

If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask I will share what I know.

All the best

LazyEyeLarry

If I suddenly have to 1v1 some irl, any quick tips for me to win the fight?

Keep calm, focused and control your consciousness. Make strategic decisions like kicking them on the side, rib cage and be mindful of defensive stuff.

hit them hard enough with one punch at the jaw line, if hard enough, ill knock them out.

I've been fighting/training for almost 5 years. I'm trained in Boxing, Muay Thai, & Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ). My focus is mostly Muay Thai and my overall record in striking is 3-0 (1 KO) with me currently winning an Amateur Regional title the beginning of this month. In BJJ my record is 4-1 I have a Gold and Bronze medal in the North American Grappling Association (NAGA).

Keep in mind I am not a Professional yet. But, I know there are people who are interested in learning about martial arts and how to train or how to even start. So I am looking to help provide some kind of useful content in some way, shape, or form.

If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to ask I will share what I know.

All the best

LazyEyeLarry

Are there any videos of you competing?

Have you ever broken your nose?

Have you ever been fully knocked out? What did it feel?

Do you have lower back problems?

How many times a week do you lift?

Do you practice other sports like swimming/running?

At what age will you stop fighting entirely?

Are there any videos of you competing?

Yeah I have the videos of my last two fights. My first fight the video is lost. I will post them on Youtube or somewhere eventually. Right now they are just on my gf google drive.

Tips to fighting a 1v1.

1. If there is any possible way to just avoid a fight I would do that. Always try to deescalate a  situation. I know this sounds kind of redundant, but the reason a lot of people fight is because they feel like they have something to prove. As a fighter you know you can fight and all that built up aggression is relieved at the gym. Also it can be very dangerous, you don't know what someones intent is. It is very easy to get seriously hurt or even worse killed from getting in a street fight. I would treat every street fight like it's a life or death situation.

2. If they have a weapon, just run. Again don't let ego or pride get in the way of your safety. People can say whatever they want, but they are not the one in that situation. An altercation is never worth you or someone's life.

If the fight is unavoidable

3. Keep your hands up. A lot of people fight with their hands down. Which is a very easy way to get knocked out. You want to always be aware and on your guard. I rule of thumb is to always keep your thumbs at about your cheek level. It protects against hooks and since most people throw wild haymakers it will help against those kind of punches.

4. Tuck your chin. Your chin should be kind of against your chest. The best way to help you learn to do this is take a tennis ball put it under your chin and hold it against your chest as you move around and throw punches. This teaches you to always keep your chin down. The reason this is important is if you ever get hit with a quick jab your head snaps back. In a fight no one ever throws just one punch. So if you imagine looking up at the ceiling do you see how your chin rises as you look back. If someone hit your chin (also known as the button) as your head snapped back it would knock you out. And we want to avoid those.

5. Elbows in. Your elbows should be pressed against your rib cage. Most people end up with their elbows out and look like air plane wings. Keep your elbows against your body to protect against rib and body shots.

6. Don't fall. This is the worst thing that can happen. If you fall get up as fast as you possibly can. Chances are they are going to try and kick or punch you while you are down and unless you know BJJ or Wrestling and are good on the ground I would try to get back to my feet quickly. The easiest way to keep your balance is to be on the balls of your feet and to stand shoulder with apart in a linear fashion. If you don't know what I mean, youtube or google boxer stance.

7. Don't lean back. If you are leaning back you are off balance. A lot of people do this in fights to avoid getting hit. It's a bad move, if someone connects or follows through with a cross (a straight punch from your dominate hand). You will either fall or get knocked out. Remember we are trying to avoid those two things when fighting. What is better to do is learn to circle and move in and out. Your feet should never cross each other as you fight.

8. Don't get angry. Stay calm, try and stay relaxed and watch your opponent. Your heart will be racing and your adrenaline will be pumping. But try to keep a cool head. Most fight's don't last more than 30 secs. And most people care exhausted after a minute or 2. The easiest way to win is have better stamina/cardio than your opponent. When they are punched out and what to give up. You can keep going.

Hopefully this helps

Have you ever broken your nose?

Have you ever been fully knocked out? What did it feel?

Do you have lower back problems?

How many times a week do you lift?

Do you practice other sports like swimming/running?

At what age will you stop fighting entirely?

1. Luckily I have never broken my nose or anything else. I think I have gotten a nose bleed maybe once.

2.I have never been completely knocked out. I have been dropped maybe 4 times all in sparring. Twice from head shots. Once (happened last week) I got round house kicked in the jaw. Another time I received a liver shot from a knee. Getting dropped is weird, because you are conscious, but your body doesn't want to work. A lot of the time you have this crazy blurry vision and you are just trying to orient yourself other times it is just black. With the knee though that was the weirdest pain I had ever felt. It was a delayed reaction and I instantly curled over in pain rolling on the ground.

3.Yeah I do, I have lower back pain, pain in my left shoulder and problems with both of my feet.

4. I don't lift, I actually want to start incorporating weight training more into my routine. But, currently I do more workouts that require body weight, squats, pull ups, push ups, or objects like heavy bags, medicine balls, battle ropes.

5. I played football up until freshman year in high school, then I ran track as a senior. I run about 4-5 miles on a day I am feeling lazy and on days that I feel good I run about 7-8 miles (6.4-8.04km to 11.3- 12.9km). I want to start adding swimming into my training as well.

6. I am currently 26, I plan on going pro at 27 and stopping between 30-32. My goal is to fight in this promotion called Glory, so whenever I make it there and win I will probably stop. Besides, I worry about brain damage and CTE way to much to do this for an extended period of time.

hit them hard enough with one punch at the jaw line, if hard enough, ill knock them out.

Have you ever tried to hit a moving target as hard as you can without knowing proper technique or form? It's a lot harder than it sounds lol. Would be a lot better off hitting the liver at least the body is a bigger target.

Wanna fight me mate, got 99 str

Lol that is all you my friend. No problems here ^_^

• 2 months later...

Archived