Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account suspension

Real1ty

if you change IPs between creating the account on the website and logging into the client, your account will be locked.

If you keep them the same, they will not lock the account.

if you change IPs between creating the account on the website and logging into the client, your account will be locked.

If you keep them the same, they will not lock the account.

This isn't 100% true, I am able to use my res ips to make and account and after that it doesnt matter what ip or if I'm switching between them on the same acc.

This isn't 100% true, I am able to use my res ips to make and account and after that it doesnt matter what ip or if I'm switching between them on the same acc.

You can only make so many accounts per IP.

Also, if you're getting locked, you're not doing what I suggest correctly.

You can also verify and unlock your accounts via guerilla mail and still use the accounts, (just takes a tad bit more time)

Obviously Im not getting locked it would ruin the entire point.. I'm saying If you have res ip 1 make your account and play it on res ip 2 i dont get locked or banned .

Archived