Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ArmyofDragon's VPS Botting Service

ArmyofDragons

Hello everyone. Looking to host your bot farm on a 100% uptime, lightning fast machine with an excellent grade network?

I have recently purchased a VPS with a multi-core 2.4GHz processor, 8GB of RAM, and SSD storage.

Upon stress testing, I can run up to 15 accounts at once on it, and even more is possible with lower settings. The reason why I am not using it myself is because I do not have any accounts to bot at this time -- it will be available for 3-4 months for rent of use until I need to use it. (I am going back to college and I won't be using it anyways) -- I did, however, run it 5 bots last night for nearly 10 hours with no hiccups or other issues. Each instance of DreamBot uses ~6% of CPU on the VPS @ 1024MB of RAM allocated to each client.

The VPS was freshly installed, clean, and has the latest version of Java yesterday. It is running on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with a VNC-compatible GUI.

If you are interested in using it to run your own bot farm and scripts (or even a single account):

For a certain sum of OSRS Gold, you will have just about 24/7 access to the VPS.

This means that you can transfer scripts and babysit your bots through the VNC (Desktop GUI connection).

PM me for more information.

Any attempt to use the VPS for illegal (blackhat) activity or anything unrelated to botting will result in the termination of your 'contract' with me and no refund.

Good luck to the lucky user who gets this wonderful VPS, this looks like an amazing deal that will surely blow your socks off! :D :D

Haha, thank you. When I first read this, I thought it was almost sarcasm.

Interested. 

PM me.

How will i be able to trust you with the private scripts, and the gold farming method, and it's content?

I do not touch anything on the VPS. The only time I'll check it is to monitor its RAM/CPU usage and disk space.

And I have no interest in anyone's "private scripts" or gold farming method -- if I wanted either of those I'd do it myself. You can launch the bot clients to not render if you think I will snoop on something. I am not going to go through the trouble decompiling your script (which can be encrypted too if you really try) when I have my own API/Library for script writing.

I do not touch anything on the VPS. The only time I'll check it is to monitor its RAM/CPU usage and disk space.

And I have no interest in anyone's "private scripts" or gold farming method -- if I wanted either of those I'd do it myself. You can launch the bot clients to not render if you think I will snoop on something. I am not going to go through the trouble decompiling your script (which can be encrypted too if you really try) when I have my own API/Library for script writing.

Honestly anyone would be able to do counter-measures for script theft or anything at all , but why would someone go through all the trouble when they can be safe hosting their own VPS. i had the same issue that you have right now i had a 10 core , 50gb ram vps that was just standing there for 3 weeks , i thought about renting it to other people but no one dared to cause of the same issues i have mentioned above, it stood there for 3 weeks along with proxies doing nothing unfortunately.

Honestly anyone would be able to do counter-measures for script theft or anything at all , but why would someone go through all the trouble when they can be safe hosting their own VPS. i had the same issue that you have right now i had a 10 core , 50gb ram vps that was just standing there for 3 weeks , i thought about renting it to other people but no one dared to cause of the same issues i have mentioned above, it stood there for 3 weeks along with proxies doing nothing unfortunately.

Well, you can speculate all you want but I already have someone who is interested in renting it out for a month and a half. I'm in college now so I have no need to even login to it unless I am testing a script of my own.

No one will need to go through any trouble -- private scripts can be bought or written yourself and can be encrypted easily with a click of a button -- whoever wants to have a VPS for use would pay me in OSRS Gold or Skrill/PP and they will receive the credentials to the remote desktop.

I'd appreciate if you didn't come on my thread speculating -- although I appreciate your input -- I have not been told there are any problems with the service I am offering as of yet.

Still renting this out to anyone who is in need of it. Offering 1-2 months of service for a very low price (PM me for details)

Archived