Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Incredibly low FPS when bot isnt running

mattygert

yeah the fps is still terrable when i quit the bot, its actually getting a lot worse now even while a bot is running, i max at about 15 fps. 

https://gyazo.com/585aa72d6aa9130824644b4bb88856a2    my java version, just downloaded the latest one

terrible*

I don't have a Mac but I know that you shouldn't have issues with it really. Your Java version matches what should be used -- only thing else I can say in this area is to ensure that you have the proper bit/version of that Java (JRE/JDK) installed as well. I'm sure Dreambot supports Mac as well (as it supports Ubuntu/Linux from what I've experienced) -- so I am pretty stumped what your issue could be.

Do this -- go to your Users/YourUser on your main drive and find the "DreamBot" folder and delete it. Delete the DBLauncher as well (just for precaution).

Re-download the DreamBot client and start up a new tab without touching any of the settings.

Also what are your Mac's specs? Not implying you have a bad computer, but just to make sure there is no underlying hardware problem.

I don't have a Mac but I know that you shouldn't have issues with it really. Your Java version matches what should be used -- only thing else I can say in this area is to ensure that you have the proper bit/version of that Java (JRE/JDK) installed as well. I'm sure Dreambot supports Mac as well (as it supports Ubuntu/Linux from what I've experienced) -- so I am pretty stumped what your issue could be.

Do this -- go to your Users/YourUser on your main drive and find the "DreamBot" folder and delete it. Delete the DBLauncher as well (just for precaution).

Re-download the DreamBot client and start up a new tab without touching any of the settings.

Also what are your Mac's specs? Not implying you have a bad computer, but just to make sure there is no underlying hardware problem.

got ya ill try that right now! i got this mac literally last year and its the highest upgraded version you can get from apple. so i highly doubt its a hardware problem. Thanks for all the help though! hopefully i can get this figured out soon enough

got ya ill try that right now! i got this mac literally last year and its the highest upgraded version you can get from apple. so i highly doubt its a hardware problem. Thanks for all the help though! hopefully i can get this figured out soon enough

Try doing this and reinstalling java. I mean, just a thought.. could have a bunch of previous java versions messing something up in the registry (i dunno what i'm talking about)

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/mac_uninstall_java.xml

Archived