Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Incredibly low FPS when bot isnt running

mattygert

Hey Guys!

So my client runs at about 5 fps when i dont have a bot running. Its really annoying and takes like 5 minutes just to log in. No matter what the memory allocation is set to, or if my client is on cpu saver, it stays at around 5 fps until i start running a bot. Any help is appreciated.

Did you mess with the FPS buffer control? 

yeah i also did that, nothing happened. i switched it from the highest setting to around 20-25 and no change at all.

yeah i also did that, nothing happened. i switched it from the highest setting to around 20-25 and no change at all.

set it to 30 ish and click 'save setting'

Take a picture of your task manager.

set it to 30 ish and click 'save setting'

Take a picture of your task manager.

yeah i did than and its still slow :( also im running on a mac so i dont have a task manager. But i can tell you its only taking up about 30% of my cpu. Thanks for helping and responding so quick btw :)

it still runs pretty painfully slow when i have a bot running, its just not nearly as bad

yeah i did than and its still slow :( also im running on a mac so i dont have a task manager. But i can tell you its only taking up about 30% of my cpu. Thanks for helping and responding so quick btw :)

it still runs pretty painfully slow when i have a bot running, its just not nearly as bad

Hmm, maybe someone else has any other ideas that could help. Not a problem. :) 

Also, at a last ditch attempt- set your memory allocation to 512mb per client. 

Hmm, maybe someone else has any other ideas that could help. Not a problem. :)

Also, at a last ditch attempt- set your memory allocation to 512mb per client. 

got ya ill try that. Yeah hopefully someone else has an idea. I really wish there was a livechat option of some type so i can actually talk to a developer and get this solved a little quicker.

got ya ill try that. Yeah hopefully someone else has an idea. I really wish there was a livechat option of some type so i can actually talk to a developer and get this solved a little quicker.

You can always try the discord man! Up at the top click on discord chat- but you'll have to PM a moderator/admin your discord name to verify your account. 

Let me know if that results in anything. Best of luck!

Hmm. Try this -- start the client, immediately when you login and it's open, run a round script -- any script -- then stop it. See if the lag stops.

Also, I want you to do this: on whatever OS you are using (Linux/Ubuntu/Windows) use the CMD (or Terminal) and type in: "java -version"

Screenshot it and post what version you have in chat. It may be a JVM related thing.

Hmm. Try this -- start the client, immediately when you login and it's open, run a round script -- any script -- then stop it. See if the lag stops.

Also, I want you to do this: on whatever OS you are using (Linux/Ubuntu/Windows) use the CMD (or Terminal) and type in: "java -version"

Screenshot it and post what version you have in chat. It may be a JVM related thing.

yeah the fps is still terrable when i quit the bot, its actually getting a lot worse now even while a bot is running, i max at about 15 fps. 

https://gyazo.com/585aa72d6aa9130824644b4bb88856a2    my java version, just downloaded the latest one

terrible*

Archived