Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's your story?

Kristoffer

I'm interested in hearing about you guys' background. How did you get into the RS cheating scene, how did you get into RS in general? How did you get into scripting and programming in general (if applicable), how did you get into goldfarming (if applicable) etc.

Just tell me something about yourself, don't be shy now!

i started as a leecher years ago, became a non leecher january last year, started doing gfx in february, made some friends, got them to teach me to script, wrote some shitty scripts, got some cool pips, started running a botfarm cause my friends were making thousands/month and here we are

I started playing rs in 2005, played legit until about 2009. Then I got a job, so time to hang out with my friends became more valuable than playing this game. Went to college, then Junior year I heard 07 was coming back. Got started back on that for nostalgia. Felt it was not the same because I had to start over. From there I got started building some scripts in python (simple color bot at the time) to do things for me like smart drop inventories or repetitive tasks like fletching. Eventually got into scripting using other bots, didn't like how they were run and now we're here. :)

I played it briefly a long time ago (no idea when tbh)

Stopped playing it.
    One of my friends at my uni was like "Hey RS is coming back you should totally play with me it'll be fun"
    so I did.

Then I got bored, and being a CS major was like "I bet I can automate this."

Tried to write a script with ahk to do gnome course.

Failed miserably (it would only work for a lap, then the camera would turn by like one pixel and everything would be fukt)

Google different bots, epicbot didn't work at all (didn't get hacked tho woo)

Tribot was like "You have to pay us to script" so I was like "lol fuk that"
    Then I found OSBot.

Then OSBot went a direction that I felt was poor.

Now we're here. :')

i heard about rsbot in 2010 from a friend so i used it, got myself some levels then moved to rsbuddy when that came out, i made some scripts there for personal use. after that ive just been all over the place

I started playing RS in 2005, and played legit until about late 2008, though I never was able to play much, and quit right around the beginning of High School.

Towards the end of High School, I started 3D modeling, which lead me to a indie game group Winterleaf where I helped create Environment Models/Textures. Though creating models was fun, I felt like it wasn't the right field for me, and being interested by the programming side of game development I started talking to the owners of Winterleaf how I could possibly start programming, which they all recommended I started using Unity 3D as they have their own language which mimics both JS or C (Two script types) which could possibly help me learn. I started using Unity everyday until my first semester of college started, where I chose Computer Science as my major. By the time I took Intro To Java Programing, I had already become familiar with Unity version of C and even had started practicing real C# in my spare time. After Intro to Java, I was very familiar with Java, though I had no ideas of where to apply what I had learned. I spent sometime searching for a project I could do in Java so I could possibly practice, when I came across a Powerbot script which lead me back into RS but this time the botting scene.

I wrote a few personal scripts for Powerbot, though I had joined when bans were really high, and received 7 bans on F2P accounts in a two week time span. Fed up with being banned, I searched around for other bots, and came across OSBot where I spend most of my time (About a year). OSBot's quality dropped, developers got sketchy, and now were here!

I started playing rs in 2002 or 2003. My best friend told me about the game and I thought I would check it out. The reason I really played it was because of the nostalgia and just chatting with my friend. I stopped playing for a few years after that and then got back when another friend asked me to play a few years later. From that day, around 2006 or 2007, I have been playing on and off. I dont how I got into the botting scene but I think I started with vInsert or Rsbot. I tried goldfarming once but it was a huge failure because I did not use Vps/Vpn and I made all accounts (like 14 lol) chop yews at catherby. I got banned like a day after that and I have not made a single $ since. I tried scripting once by following a woodcutter tutorial on youtube but I was too unknoledgeable to even follow it correctly lol.

I started fourms/botting sites thanks to james whom I met on League.

(I've known James for 4 years now.)

Anyways, I went on private servers until I learned how to PK

After learning how to PK I botted a ranged tank and than fell in love w/ RS/botting.

From RS botting lead me into Wow botting and also Hearthstone which I do actively now as i've stepped away from the botting on RS annoyed with bans.

Archived