Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Horribly slow Entity paint

ArmyofDragons

Before I post, I do have a good computer that runs CS:GO high settings 400+ FPS (to imply that yes, my computer handles RuneScape)

The Dreambot Entity info paint in the Tools/Debugging section of the client is INCREDIBLY lagging and literally pisses on my OSRS client. (As in like 2-3 FPS) -- This makes it incredible difficult to find entity IDs/animations/etc without taking 100x longer than you intend to.

Not sure if this is a RAM issue (if I have to raise my allowed RAM to the client -- 1GB is generally fine with me -- I have 16GB RAM) or the way the Dreambot API draws on the screen.

Would like to have this fixed, or have insight on how this can be fixed manually.

It's not from me, it's literally on the Dreambot client. Just go to Tools -> Debug (I think) and select the Entity Hover.

Oh. That happens sometimes when there are a bunch of entities. Not much can be done about this. Just use game debugger to see entities around you instead.

Yeah this is an issue for everyone. Unless you absolutely need the hover debugging just use the game debugger. Its a little confusing at first, but once you get used to how it works the game debugger is super easy to use.

Archived