Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What paid script would you like to see?

TheMcPker

Hey guys im wanting to start making some scripts for the Store please fill in this format :)

if i chose you're idea you wil get lifetime access to it

Name of the script (you can think of something fun for this):

Requirements to use the script (skills and stuff):

What does it do?:

Price:

Price/Month: 

Name of the script (you can think of something fun for this): McPker's Aviansies 

Requirements to use the script (skills and stuff):  61 magic for Trollheim teleport assuming edgars ruse is done, 70 range, 60 STR or 60 agility. 40 def+ & a rope to get into the entrance.

What does it do?: Kills Aviansies for loot and XP

Price/Month:  One time fee of $4.99

Also, if you do this you have to add hard diary support for noted addy bars ;) Imagine it's like 500k/hr+

hsEPwqERQ7WQI9A4p7O_Jg.png

Name of the script (you can think of something fun for this): McPker's Aviansies 

Requirements to use the script (skills and stuff):  61 magic for Trollheim teleport assuming edgars ruse is done, 70 range, 40 def+ & a rope to get into the entrance.

What does it do?: Kills Aviansies for loot and XP

Price/Month:  One time fee of $4.99

fun idea what if they don't have the quest? use games necklace?

and would you be able to provide a account i could use for making this if i chose to make it? planing on deciding what script to make in like 3-4 hours

UMvOpx5hSauna_6ikk2CQA.png

Yeah, games neck support would work- they'd just need climbing boots and a few quests completed. Forgot about the 60 str or 60 agility requirement though. 

Self Sufficient Sudoku Solver.

Does the Sudoku at Ali, lets you choose to buy all runes or selective runes. Goes to GE and sells runes if out of money, then goes back.

Price: 30$

Price/Month: 15$

Self Sufficient Sudoku Solver.

Does the Sudoku at Ali, lets you choose to buy all runes or selective runes. Goes to GE and sells runes if out of money, then goes back.

Price: 30$

Price/Month: 15$

price limit is 20$ for sdn idk why but its dum

and would you be able to provide a account i could use for making this if i chose to make it? planing on deciding what script to make in like 3-4 hours

Yeah bro, if you can chunk a bond I gotcha on a build.

Archived