Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What 'high quality' free SDN script do you want to see?

ArmyofDragons

Hello all.

As I have not played Old School RuneScape in a while (have only really been questing on my main account) -- what high quality script would you like to see being made available on the SDN?

This can be anything, really -- an AIO script with custom paths (and accessing interactables included in the 'custom paths') -- a moneymaking script -- anything.

I need ideas and it would be fantastic if any one of you could suggest to me something that could be made. The script, when completed, will have a separate thread posted on it and the person who had the original idea will have some sort of easter egg created for them on the script's paint.

And yes, the script will have a GUI. 

Thanks.

Hello all.

As I have not played Old School RuneScape in a while (have only really been questing on my main account) -- what high quality script would you like to see being made available on the SDN?

This can be anything, really -- an AIO script with custom paths (and accessing interactables included in the 'custom paths') -- a moneymaking script -- anything.

I need ideas and it would be fantastic if any one of you could suggest to me something that could be made. The script, when completed, will have a separate thread posted on it and the person who had the original idea will have some sort of easter egg created for them on the script's paint.

And yes, the script will have a GUI. 

Thanks.

A slayer script would be really nice, but that may be more work than you were planning to put in for a free script. I don't think there are currently any slayer scripts (free or premium) that will do a task, report back to slayer master for another task, and then continue to the next task.

A slayer script would be really nice, but that may be more work than you were planning to put in for a free script. I don't think there are currently any slayer scripts (free or premium) that will do a task, report back to slayer master for another task, and then continue to the next task.

I always love challenges. I can do a slayer script, however my main account is only level 10 Slayer, so I do not think I will get far unless I find a way to borrow or purchase an account with high Slayer. I'll have to wait and see what my options are in regards to that.

I always love challenges. I can do a slayer script, however my main account is only level 10 Slayer, so I do not think I will get far unless I find a way to borrow or purchase an account with high Slayer. I'll have to wait and see what my options are in regards to that.

Not if you use the script to lvl up that slayer  :doge:

Not if you use the script to lvl up that slayer  :doge:

Fuck it, I'll do it like that and add progress on this thread (until I have a working version for higher levels -- then I will create a separate thread).

A slayer script could do very well here, as an extensive, high-quality one is needed and we only have slayer scripts that are in the process of making.

Sounds like you have some good skills to put to use. :)

A slayer script could do very well here, as an extensive, high-quality one is needed and we only have slayer scripts that are in the process of making.

Sounds like you have some good skills to put to use. :)

Haha, well I appreciate the good faith you have in me.

I've written complete AIO scripts before -- a Slayer one should be no problem. I'm in no competition, although I do warn it will be as high quality as can be and fully loaded of 100% working features.

I'm a person who doesn't like speaking about something often and enjoys the actual doing more, so I will post updates of it soon. Cheers.

Archived