Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello, I am here to bring my own knowledge + other aspects.

ArmyofDragons

Hello. I will not introduce myself by my account name, as it is obviously not related to me in anyway. (Well, I was watching Game of Thrones, so maybe?)

I have been apart of the gaming community for quite some time, and more specifically, I have been apart of the botting community for quite some time too. (Powerbot / Tribot / etc)

With over 6 years of programming experience with the programming language Java (self-taught completely) as well as college experience in Scala (a sister programming language of Java), I have re-sparked my interest into the likes of botting. This may at some point include me introducing my own line of scripts (most likely paid later on, as I am a college student)

Although I have a legitimate zerker account, I do have an interest in having 'offshore' accounts to toy around with, as well as spreading my own knowledge and sharing it with others on my experiences and advice to fellow botters / scripters alike here.

What I can say for the most part is, I despise fake coders (script kiddies, whatever you want to call them).

I do not appreciate people who live behind a wall of lies 'thinking' they are good at programming or anything related to that.

Anyways, I am glad to know that some communities are still alive. As much as I do not like botting as much as I used to (I prefer doing something by hand and personally to gain experience out of it rather than letting lines of code do something for me) -- I will gladly take this community to my advantage (in a good way).

Expect some awesome programming tutorials and other related forum posts by me soon, as well as some free scripts -- looking at the Dreambot API, it looks quite clean and simple.

(if there are any requests -- please PM me. I will only make public scripts once I learn the Dreambot API fully)

Have a good day.

Script kiddies LUL inb4 you cant even grasp the api. Ive already seen 2 people who work with java irl and struggle to make a rs script

Way to welcome the guy to dreambot. Rude af :P

Welcome to the website buddy

Script kiddies LUL inb4 you cant even grasp the api. Ive already seen 2 people who work with java irl and struggle to make a rs script

I have stated earlier that I have self-taught myself in Java since I was in high school (didn't take an AP class in CS since I passed the AP exam in my freshman year...) -- I don't mean to come off as 'cocky'. I apologize.

Regardless, I have lots of experience in programming -- believe it or not I have written scripts a long time ago for other botting platforms (like when I was 14-15) -- I can guarantee you I won't struggle in making scripts here (it will take me a while to get used to the API, but I know how bot scripts function and what makes a good, efficient script).

As I said in my OP, I am gladly joining to share my own experiences with other bots back in the day (and creating scripts for them) as well as creating scripts (mainly free until college starts) and tutorials in my spare time.

Archived