Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Some stuff I found out.

MavericKing

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11307-my-dreambot-clients-in-linux-keep-crashing/?do=findComment&comment=106262

The issue with my clients crashing in Linux were caused by the version of java it seems. I downloaded the tar.gz version from the java website for linux x64 and installed java manually and now my clients can run 24/7 server updates disregarded.

Also I got a different ISP recently and my mule ban rates have gone through the roof. I have Time Warner internet and I dunno if they are in cahoots with Jagex but with my old small ISP my mules never ever got banned but now my mules get banned literally everyday. They even seem to be tracking the gold being traded as they banned a 2nd layer mule. RIP 200m T.T

I dunno if they have suddenly caught on to me and my methods or the ISP change is the problem but I just can't seem to catch a break.

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/11307-my-dreambot-clients-in-linux-keep-crashing/?do=findComment&comment=106262

The issue with my clients crashing in Linux were caused by the version of java it seems. I downloaded the tar.gz version from the java website for linux x64 and installed java manually and now my clients can run 24/7 server updates disregarded.

Also I got a different ISP recently and my mule ban rates have gone through the roof. I have Time Warner internet and I dunno if they are in cahoots with Jagex but with my old small ISP my mules never ever got banned but now my mules get banned literally everyday. They even seem to be tracking the gold being traded as they banned a 2nd layer mule. RIP 200m T.T

I dunno if they have suddenly caught on to me and my methods or the ISP change is the problem but I just can't seem to catch a break.

If you don't need the gold for anything I would advise you just sell the gold asap. Make sure it's before they're in work because it may need manual approval before banning you. If still paranoid maybe trades like 5 chains worth on different IPs and varying levels. Also trading small amounts at a time must not hurt.

If you don't need the gold for anything I would advise you just sell the gold asap. Make sure it's before they're in work because it may need manual approval before banning you. If still paranoid maybe trades like 5 chains worth on different IPs and varying levels. Also trading small amounts at a time must not hurt.

Well the mule wasn't trading that much gold. It was collecting 10m twice a day and it would trade the gold it collected over to my main mule after a little bit of time. I might try selling the 20m every day but most gold sites seem to only offer BTC and I'm afraid BTC is going to crash so I don't really want to get BTC for my gold. 

The thing I'm mad about most is losing the 1.5m Bananas that I've been collecting. I'll try testing some things to see if I can combat Jagex's mule banning methods. It seems to be manual bans looking at the ban evidence.

Well the mule wasn't trading that much gold. It was collecting 10m twice a day and it would trade the gold it collected over to my main mule after a little bit of time. I might try selling the 20m every day but most gold sites seem to only offer BTC and I'm afraid BTC is going to crash so I don't really want to get BTC for my gold. 

The thing I'm mad about most is losing the 1.5m Bananas that I've been collecting. I'll try testing some things to see if I can combat Jagex's mule banning methods. It seems to be manual bans looking at the ban evidence.

Get the BTC then convert it to an alternative more stable crypto currency. :)

Get the BTC then convert it to an alternative more stable crypto currency. :)

Oh thats actually really smart. I guess I could convert it into Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash.

Archived