Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Nones air orb charger

jonnybot

1. Script purchased: None Air orb Charger

2. Date of purchase: 11/08/2017 (3 days ago)

3. Detailed description of problem: I got a 2 day ban after using it for 3 days (total runtime max 15 hours) I didnt know botting money making methods on main is stupid and will not use this script again. (i only have one account so I wont use it again)

4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): I have none and have no idea how to contact people here. 

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): None.

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Refund so I can buy a combat script (I already have rock crabs but would like one for experiments so I can switch up to avoid ban, I only have my main, dont bot on anything else)

1. Script purchased: 

2. Date of purchase:

3. Detailed description of problem: 

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter)

Unfortunately being banned is not a reason to refund a script. It's stated on the forums :P

Also, if you continue to bot your main account it WILL get banned and you'll make a similar topic to this one.

Bot on an account you do NOT want to lose.

Archived