Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • lily barb fishing

Ayelakelz

so i just baught this script. bc it was $4 instead of the $3 one bc i figured.. more expensive the better.. but this shit is worse than the free one. i want a good barb fish script and something done with this shit script. please help me :D thanks.

edit: the scrip stops fishing. it sucks and it stops fishing.. what should i do about this. i dont even want to buy the other $3 nex barb fish script. im scared it will be shit aswell. plz help someone

edit#2 i now baught the $3 fishing script, i want a refund on the $4 one. how can i do this?

so i just baught this script. bc it was $4 instead of the $3 one bc i figured.. more expensive the better.. but this shit is worse than the free one. i want a good barb fish script and something done with this shit script. please help me :D thanks.

edit: the scrip stops fishing. it sucks and it stops fishing.. what should i do about this. i dont even want to buy the other $3 nex barb fish script. im scared it will be shit aswell. plz help someone

edit#2 i now baught the $3 fishing script, i want a refund on the $4 one. how can i do this?

Request a refund from :

Pandemic

Can you post a bug report in the thread so I can fix any issue that might exist?

If you're seeing errors in the logs or anything I'd love to know.

Please ensure youre in fixed mode and at default zoom

nex bot, and lily bot, both suck ass. got my account ban. i want refund. where can i do this?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds due to bans.

Archived