Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can I close my computer when the bot is working?

orson_gab

Hi, 

I am very new to this forum and its the first time I use a Bot on my account. Like the title says if I close my computer or log off my account will the bot still work? Or do I need to keep my computer open at all time? Its probably a dumb question but I can't find the answer anywhere. Thanks

Hi, 

I am very new to this forum and its the first time I use a Bot on my account. Like the title says if I close my computer or log off my account will the bot still work? Or do I need to keep my computer open at all time? Its probably a dumb question but I can't find the answer anywhere. Thanks

Hey good question! If you're using a laptop you can configure it to stay running when you close it in the power options, if you lock the account by pressing Windows Key + L then it will also continue running, just will ask you for a password when you next open it.

Hey just leave the computer on and turn off the screen, I wouldn't recommend closing laptops as they may overheat and get damaged.

But yes you must leave the computer on at all times. (not the screen)

Archived