Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script suggestions for when F2P is released

Antonio

F2p arrives in about 4 days (19th of Feb), so I've decided to suggest a few scripts that would be essential in preparation for the new users that'll be botting F2P.

1. AIO Smither, or at least a smither/smelter that supports Al kharid furnace with banking. This is essential because lets face it, mining is one of the first skills people train when they get into the game. What do they do with the ores? They smith it. 

2. AIO Firemaking. Woodcutting will be very popular when F2p arrives, and since they can't fletch the wood, they'll decide to burn it. 

----

I'll edit this when I have some more script suggestions in mind. We've got a script for most skills that new users train when they first start the game, like Nezz's Fisher & Miner, Eric's AIO combat, AP's cooker,and the most recent one being Vlad's chopper. 

Anyways those are just my suggestions, might help the bot out a bit in terms of keeping the users we recruit :D

I'm currently working on a firemaker, it'll take me a couple of days (super busy with classes) to release it (maybe a few weeks).

Awesome, good to hear someone is working on it :)

Archived