Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Get players model height?

zee_best

Is there a method to get the height of the character model? 

Methods I've tried;

- getModel().getTileHeight() - This gets the position on the screen, not what I want.

- getModel().calculateModelArea() - This doesn't change height for some reason.

- getModel().getHullBounds() - This yet again doesn't change value.

- Looping through getModel().getVerticesZ() to find the largest number, however this doesn't change.

all models are 5'5 with bad teeth cus its a british game

This isn't a spam forum mate, but suppose you're #murrrrrican so that's why you're autistic.

u literally did the exact same thing as i did 

hypocrisy???

I've literally just clicked on your name, went to posts by user and literally everything you post is so fucking retarded, nonsense spam, you have the grammar of a 10 year old and the humour of one too. Why don't you just get the fuck off this forum if you've got nothing useful to provide. I posted a legitimate question and you decided to post your stupid shit here so piss off.

I've literally just clicked on your name, went to posts by user and literally everything you post is so fucking retarded, nonsense spam, you have the grammar of a 10 year old and the humour of one too. Why don't you just get the fuck off this forum if you've got nothing useful to provide. I posted a legitimate question and you decided to post your stupid shit here so piss off.

*draws katana*  

u better back off before else

i think his comment was pretty funny... but you are a bit rude

Archived