Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I cant get launcher to open

madmango

ive downloaded probably 4 apps to try and open the .jar file to realize i needed java to run it lol. BUT now that i have java runtime 8 it still wont open and i get this message. any help would be greatly appreciated

have jdk as well. ticked use this for all .jar files and i also tried the command (which said success but didnt work)

post-99184-0-97793300-1502250036_thumb.png

post-99184-0-47581300-1502260653_thumb.png

basically, when you went to set the default preference to open a file you clicked the java installer itself, not java.

okay now ive gone into the program files and ues the java se instead and its opening a window that immediately closes. added another pic to original post 

Having this same issue. When I run the Dreambot app, a window opens for a split second then closes. Java is updated, enabled, security settings disabled, av is disabled... 

Help?

Archived