Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Got 2 day ban on my acc. Should i continue botting after unban?

dansmik

• 4 weeks later...

Not giving this as advice, but I'm still botting on my account after my 2-day ban 2 weeks ago and I've been fine. Bot smart - and if you are unsure about something - don't do it.

I know this thread is a couple weeks old, but it would be interesting to know if you're still going a few weeks later :P

Was going to make a thread but see so many already. I started botting a few days ago and I even took breaks but still got a 2 day ban for botting willows. This account was all legit until 2-3 days ago (with ~150 quest points and pretty well developed skills due to questing as well as a bit of skilling), I decided to bot fletching and then willows a bit. Not a big issue though, these quests I have already all done on my old main. I'm probably now done with runescape altogether because I think Jagex has really stepped up their game when it comes to bots.

@eqw

Yeah they have stepped up their game but it is still possible to bot for long periods of time without bans if you use the right bots. Definitely don't bot that account again if it has that much time put into it legit. Start again on new accounts.

I myself have had bad luck with woodcutting scripts. For low bans bot things that are very low click-intensive and have a bot that acts that an afk-training player would. Look at each script you use for 10 mins before you let it run without you around and see if you can detect any patterns (moves over the same path to get to bank, moves camera in almost exact same way every time, never misses an item while shifting dropping). The woodcutting bot that got me banned has a pattern when shift dropping where on the last two logs it clicks on last then seconds last then last again. I am almost 100% sure that's what got me banned because that would be a very clear pattern after 5 hours of running. I will still use that bot again but I will bank all logs instead of dropping to avoid that flaw in the script. Stuff like that can help you avoid bans.

Mains will survive forever unless you really, really bot like an ass. My advice is let the account sit for a while then bot in very small, controlled increments gradually increasing.

Archived