Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Got 2 day ban on my acc. Should i continue botting after unban?

dansmik

Hey guys, i just got a 2 day ban on my account. I'm an avid and addicted botter. Been botting for 10 years since pre-eoc this is my first time ever getting banned. I'm an experienced botter and rarely bot more than 11 hours a day and rarely do botting more than 3 days in a row. My friend told me he reported me because he got perm banned on his main and he thought i reported him which obviously i didn't (what benefit do I gain?) so he went ahead and reported me. probably that's what got me banned. Also 20 minutes before i got banned i kind of used the mousekeys for the fletching dart tips and got insane 1m fletching exp per hour. 

So basically, i need all of the community's advice and opinion on whether i should continue botting once i get unbanned? I'm really addicted at botting and i have an 8-5 work on weekdays so i can't be grinding or playing as often which is why i bot. 

tl;dr should i bot after i get unbanned? if yes, any tips? if no, but i still want to bot (because you know, once you're a botter always a botter) any tips for me?

I love to hear stories from people who have botted after 2 day bans

Thanks.

dang it. this is literally my first time being banned ever. i don't have experience in dealing with 2 day bans. so i don't know how to deal with them or what to expect and the strategy (if there is any besides abstinence) in botting after 2 days ban on the same acc.

You could probably get away with like walking scripts, but that's about it. lol

so sadddd 

originally the account i botted on was just a level 20 leftover (10 year old though) that i had kept just to find use of it. now botted so far into the game with that acc that not botting anymore seems like the fun has ended 

so sadddd 

originally the account i botted on was just a level 20 leftover (10 year old though) that i had kept just to find use of it. now botted so far into the game with that acc that not botting anymore seems like the fun has ended 

I recently received a 2 day ban on my account for botting. It was a bot busting moderate. The only reason I got caught was stupidly bank standing on an empty world - I should have been standing in world 2, there is no way they will manually ban you on a bot busting session, it would be a nightmare trying to sift through hundreds of players in the same 10x10 area. Unless of course the script you were using was very bot-like... mousekeys on dart-tips for any extended period of time sounds to me like a problem.

Not giving this as advice, but I'm still botting on my account after my 2-day ban 2 weeks ago and I've been fine. Bot smart - and if you are unsure about something - don't do it.

• 2 weeks later...

MouseKeys are bannable in OSRS now. It's been announced a while back. Also, you are lucky because my first account I made that was training combat was banned (because I bought a Tutorial Island account botted) -- most likely the reason why.

I had a 2day ban before, but it was a while ago. I've been botting 24/7 cooking and haven't got caught.

My strategy is to do some of it yourself, such as when I'm here I'll usually do it myself however if I'm not here and don't want to loose XP that's when I start to bot again.

Bot smart.

I'm not sure of the rules now but I was banned for 2 days for botting in 2015 November. I quit the game for around a year due to other stuff, when I got back to the game, I botted again straight away and got another ban, it was again for 2 days, when I checked my account status, the first botting ban had expired which is why I wasn't permed this time. 

I would say wait around 6 months - 1 year and then start botting , that is if the bans do still expire?

Archived