Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's up guys

Kaelan

I'm new to dreambot (recently heard about it) and decided to check it out. I recently got back into RS and have been enjoying 07scape - I'm a huge forum guy and I love the setup you guys have here. I think I'll be active around the site and learn more about you guys and the community. Other then that I'm 22 years old and about to be a senior in college studying Psychology. In my spare time I also rap, so that's something interesting.

Can't wait to see you guys  around

Spit bars or trap shit?

Mainly bars lmao, although some trap beats are fire.

post your soundcloud  ;)

Hmm I just might have to haha

hi

Nice to meet you  :)

Hi, welcome :)

I have a curious question

Can you tell me the best aspects of studying psychology and the bad aspects about it?

The best aspects: Being able to learn about the mind, easily can relate it to real world experiences ie "this is why this happened", you really get to help people, field is increasing due to opiate epidemic going on right now. It's why I wanna become an Addictions Counselor. The bad aspects: Have to learn a bunch of terms, studies, and concepts, work can burn you out (esp counselors), pay isn't the best for the amount of work they are doing. It's highly rewarding and highly frustrating at the same time

Welcome :)

Thank you!  :)

The best aspects: Being able to learn about the mind, easily can relate it to real world experiences ie "this is why this happened", you really get to help people, field is increasing due to opiate epidemic going on right now. It's why I wanna become an Addictions Counselor. The bad aspects: Have to learn a bunch of terms, studies, and concepts, work can burn you out (esp counselors), pay isn't the best for the amount of work they are doing. It's highly rewarding and highly frustrating at the same time

Thank you!  :)

Do you think that any advice someone needs in terms of addictions counseling is all on the internet? 

Archived