Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What is/are your favorite bands?

Antonio

I was browsing around youtube when I came across an old song by the band "A Day to Remember" , which is personally one of my favorite bands. Within 30 seconds I re downloaded their entire discography, and that inspired me to create this discussion.

So, what are your favorite bands?

I used to love them, but they went downhill in my tastes, so haven't listened to them in years.

I think Dance Gavin Dance will forever be my favorite band.

I used to love them, but they went downhill in my tastes, so haven't listened to them in years.

I think Dance Gavin Dance will forever be my favorite band.

Their new album is pretty good IMO, have you given it a look?

Their new album is pretty good IMO, have you given it a look?

ADTR or DGD? o.o

ADTR hasn't released an album in 2 years, and DGD's new album isn't out yet. :o

ADTR or DGD? o.o

ADTR hasn't released an album in 2 years, and DGD's new album isn't out yet. :o

ADTR :P You said you haven't listened to them in years, so I assumed you haven't listened to their new album yet. If not, I'd definitely check it out 

ADTR :P You said you haven't listened to them in years, so I assumed you haven't listened to their new album yet. If not, I'd definitely check it out 

Well, I lied.

I haven't enjoyed them in years*

I have listened to all of their albums though.

Mumford and sons

Disturbed

Bring me the horizon

and 492420402420 more i don't feel like listing.

forgot panic at the disco

I wasn't a fan of the first few BMTH albums, but all my friends were. I've enjoyed their last 2, and am excited for their new one.

#fakefan

• 4 weeks later...

Archived