Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ethernet connection doesnt work. WiFi does please help :D

ToHoCo

Hello dreambot! I really hope someone can help me here. I just got home and went to get on my computer only to find that Internet icon has the yellow triangle with black exclamation point saying Unidentified network No internet access. This is also happening on my roomates desktop also connected by Ethernet cable. I am using my laptop which is able to connect fine to the internet thru wifi. I have googled around for some answers and I mostly only saw people suggesting to update drivers or try different Ethernet cable ports. I have tried both and neither work. Any help at all would be appreciated

What is your setup? Are you and your roommate plugging the ethernet into walls in your house, into the same modem/router you are both sitting beside? If you are both plugged into the same local device, you need to:

• Reset router and/or modem. If that doesn't work,
    • Update the firmware on the router. DO NOT POWER OFF DURING THIS. If that doesn't work,
    • Your router ethernet ports are fucked. ​

Let me know once you try these things. I major in Cyber Security so I can help you with any internet devices i just need the details.

What is your setup? Are you and your roommate plugging the ethernet into walls in your house, into the same modem/router you are both sitting beside? If you are both plugged into the same local device, you need to:

• Reset router and/or modem. If that doesn't work,
    • Update the firmware on the router. DO NOT POWER OFF DURING THIS. If that doesn't work,
    • Your router ethernet ports are fucked. ​

Let me know once you try these things. I major in Cyber Security so I can help you with any internet devices i just need the details.

tried all of them and it didnt seem to work so i just went to bed. This morning its working again. Thanks for the tips im sure one of them worked :D

Archived