Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Prayer [Anti-Ban] [Only 5.99$] [Alot Bones Supported!] [Phials Method] [Own house] [Lighting burners]

Nex

It's super annoying that very frequently the script will missclick the altar in the house , sitting there for 2-3 minutes before trying again , and sometimes failing to click the altar again , then waiting another 2-3 minutes

image.png.58f77c5f273d6d72d97c2bc6c55c490b.png

My charactar just sits there for 5 minutes doing absolutely nothing , and it happens way too often.

I tried moving the camera around plenty of times  thinking maybe its a very specific angle, but it keeps happening...

Perhaps check every 5 seconds if character is idle and not every minute?...

Thanks.

1 hour ago, casualPlayer0 said:

It's super annoying that very frequently the script will missclick the altar in the house , sitting there for 2-3 minutes before trying again , and sometimes failing to click the altar again , then waiting another 2-3 minutes

image.png.58f77c5f273d6d72d97c2bc6c55c490b.png

My charactar just sits there for 5 minutes doing absolutely nothing , and it happens way too often.

I tried moving the camera around plenty of times  thinking maybe its a very specific angle, but it keeps happening...

Perhaps check every 5 seconds if character is idle and not every minute?...

Thanks.

Tbh i experiences this aswell just kept it in as i got insane high lvls (90+) ban free with this, but i can add a toggle on the UI to make it faster if you wish todo so :D 

I'm not an experienced bot user so if you think this long unintended break is necessary I wont argue.

But yeah I think it will be good to have a much lower idle timer before bot reacts with the game again

• 1 month later...

If you try to train, and you own house with the light burners options, it lights the 2 burners and then it does nothing never uses bones in altar 

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Trial Review:

• The bot is very easy to setup and use, 10/10.
    • Whilst using the trial, it will type the name of the 'friends' house the first time, after that it fails to use the portal again and you're stuck running around outside the portal, until that bug is fixed the script is unusable, keeps throwing errors and not entering.
    • The price is more than worth it if the bug was resolved.
    • Overall I'd give it a 10/10 for simpliclicity and effiency but based on the bug making it unusable it's a 0/10 until fixed.

• 1 month later...
    Nex Prayer has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed some null issues due to imgur
    • Optimized code to make it smoother
    • Cleaned up some reported errors

Time since request was made: 7 hours, 12 minutes, 39 seconds

Thanks!