Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Prayer [Anti-Ban] [Only 5.99$] [Alot Bones Supported!] [Phials Method] [Own house] [Lighting burners]

Nex

Don't buy this script.

I tried this script and it got stuck for 40 minutes on a report a player screen. This was the only script I used on a high total level account and it of course got banned.

One I told Nex this and gave him the console debug info on his discord server, he has kicked me from his server. Probably even banned me because i am unable to join.

I recommend not to buy his scripts, because he acts really shady.

5 hours ago, Skankhunt42 said:

Don't buy this script.

I tried this script and it got stuck for 40 minutes on a report a player screen. This was the only script I used on a high total level account and it of course got banned.

One I told Nex this and gave him the console debug info on his discord server, he has kicked me from his server. Probably even banned me because i am unable to join.

I recommend not to buy his scripts, because he acts really shady.

Hey thats odd i did not ban you 😮 , please dm me you're discord name and i will check if any of my mods did and i will unban you.
    Issues like this need to be fixed not sweeped under the rug and solved with a ban. if any of my mods did ban you for this reason im gonna talk with the one that did.

• 2 months later...
    10 hours ago, codyprince95 said:

does this work with random players houses at their gilded alters? is there an option to type in their name to go to theirs?

and could i get a trail please?

Hey yea it does, also my discord bot handles trial :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nex,

The bot attempts to use bones on g altar every X interval due to world lag issues (not recognizing the player is already offering bones.) Could you delay this check interval to prevent continuously using bones on altar and let it sit and wait a bit longer?

Also as a suggestion could the script click on name of last house entered instead of manually typing it out all the time? I doubt any real player types out the host name for hours on end...

Thank you

1 hour ago, xxGOAT said:

Hi Nex,

The bot attempts to use bones on g altar every X interval due to world lag issues (not recognizing the player is already offering bones.) Could you delay this check interval to prevent continuously using bones on altar and let it sit and wait a bit longer?

Also as a suggestion could the script click on name of last house entered instead of manually typing it out all the time? I doubt any real player types out the host name for hours on end...

Thank you

Hey planning to rework this script within 2 weeks will sort both these concerns

Am looking forward to testing this after you rework it and sort out the above concerns. I have a relatively low prayer level so if I run into any problems I can/am more than happy to let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

great bot, works perfect and fast, just one question it always clicks me in the same spot kinda far away from phials in the house and it makes me stand out a lot, is there anything i can do to fix this?

I am attempting to use my own house with dragons bones and lighting both burners. Once the script lights the 2nd burner it freezes and throws the following error:

[ERROR]19:13:54: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at nodes.House.j(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.MethodProvider.sleepUntil(MethodProvider.java:78)
        at nodes.House.b(Unknown Source)
        at main.MainPrayer.onLoop(Unknown Source)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:256)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)