Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Prayer [Anti-Ban] [Only 5.99$] [Alot Bones Supported!] [Phials Method] [Own house] [Lighting burners]

Nex

Why would u want it to be slower :o

Not sure what u mean.

When I want to level up fresh accounts, the fastest way to teleport to rimmington is skills necklace -> crafting guild, but the script doesnt walk from crafting guild to poh teleport by its own, so that kinda sucks you got to do it by mouse

Not sure what u mean.

When I want to level up fresh accounts, the fastest way to teleport to rimmington is skills necklace -> crafting guild, but the script doesnt walk from crafting guild to poh teleport by its own, so that kinda sucks you got to do it by mouse

o odd it should, webwalker might not reach there idk

• 3 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, Nex said:

authed

First time I've used the script in a while, but it's not working atm. I'm using wyvern bones and it just keeps clicking on the noted bones and then on phials repeatedly. I tried starting it with already having unnoted bones and also with an empty inventory other than the note slot and coins, but it still won't work.

42 minutes ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

First time I've used the script in a while, but it's not working atm. I'm using wyvern bones and it just keeps clicking on the noted bones and then on phials repeatedly. I tried starting it with already having unnoted bones and also with an empty inventory other than the note slot and coins, but it still won't work.

Strange, is this with any bones or just wyverns?

• 2 weeks later...