Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Prayer [Anti-Ban] [Only 5.99$] [Alot Bones Supported!] [Phials Method] [Own house] [Lighting burners]

Nex

nex this is so awesome! would so buy it if it can light the altars and i'm able to use my account's own gilded altar and have my account light it itself >_< . hope to see that update soon. in the meantime can i have a trial?

nex this is so awesome! would so buy it if it can light the altars and i'm able to use my account's own gilded altar and have my account light it itself >_< . hope to see that update soon. in the meantime can i have a trial?

i currently dont have a tester of my own acc with altar so it might be a lil buggy but il try to test it as good as i can with a friend's house and u can just tell me if its bug free. will have most likely time in the next few days

Will auth u when its accepted on the sdn

- Have boneses

it was late shhhhh  :pepe:

hey nex! awesome! good work. my trial just expired. can i have 2 days trial? because i didnt even use the trial you gave me before since it wasnt able to use your own houses yet. thanks nex 

hey nex! awesome! good work. my trial just expired. can i have 2 days trial? because i didnt even use the trial you gave me before since it wasnt able to use your own houses yet. thanks nex 

ive authed u another 24h let me know if there are any bugs as i didnt had a proper tester