Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Banking was always supported for every quest except the restless ghost as it has no requirements. Nowdays I add banking to every quest, even if it has no reqs, and the bot is checking for everything except combat equipment. I have improved it in some quests since the initial release, the change log can be found in the main post. You can also watch the videos I have uploaded on release. You will notice that the bot is banking in every quest (in some quests I had the required items but you'll notice the message on paint). It's not always banking on step 1, for example in priest in peril, vampire slayer and fight arena it'll bank on step 2 or later.

I will probably update the script next week once i'm done testing new stuff  :) .

Hey Roma, does this script auto renew per month? was a bit scared when I read it

Edit- doesnt let me edit last one?

It's not buying the hammer from GE for the vampire quest-- nvm i didnt RTFM

edit2: Waterfall quest gets stuck at Entering Maze/dungeon at tree gnome. keeps talking to that gnome to get to the village in and out

Hey Roma,

Is it just me? because it's extremely buggy-

-Preist in peril it's stuck on New task: banking

-manually unbank in preist in peril and it gets stuck on the job of getting essence while sat outside the front door.

-Deathwalk failed on Fight arena and will not return when restarting script.

Edited by pwnisher

Hey Roma, does this script auto renew per month? was a bit scared when I read it

Edit- doesnt let me edit last one?

It's not buying the hammer from GE for the vampire quest-- nvm i didnt RTFM

edit2: Waterfall quest gets stuck at Entering Maze/dungeon at tree gnome. keeps talking to that gnome to get to the village in and out

Hey Roma,

Is it just me? because it's extremely buggy-

-Preist in peril it's stuck on New task: banking

-manually unbank in preist in peril and it gets stuck on the job of getting essence while sat outside the front door.

-Deathwalk failed on Fight arena and will not return when restarting script.

Hi, you can cancel the renewal in your paypal account.

Could you please confirm that the bot got stuck with a vial in it's inventory before entering the tomb? It probably started the run with stamina (1) and drank the last dose. The status was probably Banking? If that's the case, I have fixed this in V1.4, You can read the change log  :) .

During waterfall i assume Tree gnome village was already completed and the bot was following Elkoy? This is also fixed in V1.4, While 1.4 is not on the SDN please complete Waterfall before doing Tree gnome village, that'll solve the problem for now.

I have ran priest in peril multiple times, I have fully optimized the project yesterday and ran the script, haven't noticed a single bug, it could be your setup, please take screenshots next time and I'll fix it  :) . I usually start the quest With a varrock teleport or in Varrock with a scimi & glory & cb brace equipped.

About fight arena - it currently has no death walking, that's the only quest I don't like as it is right now, I'll work on it soon.

Edit: I am nearly done testing V1.4 I've made some big changes, read the change log for more information  :) .

Edited by Roma

Hi, you can cancel the renewal in your paypal account.

Could you please confirm that the bot got stuck with a vial in it's inventory before entering the tomb? It probably started the run with stamina (1) and drank the last dose. The status was probably Banking? If that's the case, I have fixed this in V1.4, You can read the change log  :) .

During waterfall i assume Tree gnome village was already completed and the bot was following Elkoy? This is also fixed in V1.4, While 1.4 is not on the SDN please complete Waterfall before doing Tree gnome village, that'll solve the problem for now.

I have ran priest in peril multiple times, I have fully optimized the project yesterday and ran the script, haven't noticed a single bug, it could be your setup, please take screenshots next time and I'll fix it  :) . I usually start the quest With a varrock teleport or in Varrock with a scimi & glory & cb brace equipped.

About fight arena - it currently has no death walking, that's the only quest I don't like as it is right now, I'll work on it soon.

Edit: I am nearly done testing V1.4 I've made some big changes, read the change log for more information  :) .

Thanks for the update!

I did Tree gnome village first. When it got stuck, I manually entered the dungeon so it completed it after that.

In terms of Preist in Peril, it gets stuck on trying to get Pess but I didnt have teles in inventory, so could be that?- I thought it would withdraw from the bank as all.

Thanks,

Thanks for the update!

I did Tree gnome village first. When it got stuck, I manually entered the dungeon so it completed it after that.

In terms of Preist in Peril, it gets stuck on trying to get Pess but I didnt have teles in inventory, so could be that?- I thought it would withdraw from the bank as all.

Thanks,

It should complete the quest in 2 trips (25 Pess/trip), it will check for varrock and digsite teleports when it's banking. But even if it does not find any teleports it should be able to complete the quest, if it gets stuck again, please take a screenshot of your inventory and ingame screen, thanks!  :)

It should complete the quest in 2 trips (25 Pess/trip), it will check for varrock and digsite teleports when it's banking. But even if it does not find any teleports it should be able to complete the quest, if it gets stuck again, please take a screenshot of your inventory and ingame screen, thanks!  :)

Thanks, somewhere along the lines it dropped/uised all the digsite teleports.. put in a varok tablet and its working.

Suggestion: on the debug menu please can you put in last steps done? so we know where about in the quest it is? taaa

Thanks, somewhere along the lines it dropped/uised all the digsite teleports.. put in a varok tablet and its working.

Suggestion: on the debug menu please can you put in last steps done? so we know where about in the quest it is? taaa

It prints all steps that it has done in the debug console and when it completes a quest it will print how long it's been completeing it  :) . Tools->Debugging->Debug console in your client. 

Update! Please let me know if you notice any bugs, this update is massive as I have optimized the whole project.

The whole project has been optimized

New quests

• Cook's assistant + RFD: Cook (2 quests in 1).
    • Fishing contest.
    • Recipe for disaster: Dwarf.
    • Death plateau.
    • Witch's potion.
    • Sheep shearer.

Other changes

• Fixed the problem in tree gnome village, where the bot couldn't properly calculate path to the king when the south part of the map was not loaded.
    • Improved pathing in tree gnome village (tracker gnome 2).
    • Improved the part where you have to talk with the boss in tree gnome village, lags should not disturb the process that much anymore.
    • Added quickstart for tutorial island -params TUTORIAL.
    • The bot will now properly follow Elkoy during the waterfall quest if tree gnome village is completed.
    • The bot will withdraw less food on Tree gnome village start to solve the inventory space issue.
    • When entering the tomb in the Waterfall quest, if the bot had a vial in inventory from drinking the last stamina dose, it was trying to bank at the closest mapped bank (fishing guild) resulting in standing and doing nothing with task "Banking". This will no longer happen.
    • The bot will bank on restless ghost quest start and check for teleports.
    • Added the last failsafe for Witch's house, just in case of lags. The bot should now be able to solve the quest even if it fails multiple times due to lags or something.
    • The grand exchange script will no longer hop to P2P.
    • Small improvement to the tutorial island poll.
    • Stamina potion improvement.

I will add edit the GUI and add more custom paths in V1.5

Edited by Roma

I used the buy GE option for Death Plateau and then let it do its thing (I actually had everything needed in bank aside from the cocktail drink but it bought it anyway but that doesn't matter too much). It got a bit stuck placing the bet, it kept clicking on the NPC when it came to typing in the bet amount and was going round in a loop. I paused the script and placed the bet manually so that I ended up with the IOU in the inventory and then resumed the script and it carried on.

It got stuck again after handing over the bread and fish. It kept spam-clicking the door, going in and out at steps "talking to Tenzing", "Finding path".

Could you make it read from the quest diary to know which step it's on if stopped and restarted?

I actually just spent the evening doing the first couple of RFD quests manually before I noticed they had been added. FML :D

Edited by CodeWombat

I can only imagine Goblin rescue is coming next?  The previous RFD quests worked great.  Nice adds!  Love it.  5/5 in my experience with this script.  Definitely a great addition to anyone's farm.

Edited by oh_my_goth

I used the buy GE option for Death Plateau and then let it do its thing (I actually had everything needed in bank aside from the cocktail drink but it bought it anyway but that doesn't matter too much). It got a bit stuck placing the bet, it kept clicking on the NPC when it came to typing in the bet amount and was going round in a loop. I paused the script and placed the bet manually so that I ended up with the IOU in the inventory and then resumed the script and it carried on.

It got stuck again after handing over the bread and fish. It kept spam-clicking the door, going in and out at steps "talking to Tenzing", "Finding path".

Could you make it read from the quest diary to know which step it's on if stopped and restarted?

I actually just spent the evening doing the first couple of RFD quests manually before I noticed they had been added. FML :D

I have updated the gambling part and pathing, I will run a few bots to make sure  :) . I  can make it read from the quest diary, but I do not think it is needed once I fix everything, unless you want to restart the quest for some reason.

I can only imagine Goblin rescue is coming next?  The previous RFD quests worked great.  Nice adds!  Love it.  5/5 in my experience with this script.  Definitely a great addition to anyone's farm.

Thanks! I have added the RFD parts mainly for the Dwarven rock cake, it's imba in NMZ. I might add RFD up to mithril gloves in the future  :) .

Bought the script only yesterday, must say that I am really impressed so far. Done fight arena, waterfall quest, tree gnome village and vampire slayer without problems.

Now I'm running mountain daughter and it seems to have some bugs.

- Has trouble using rope on stone in the beginning

- Does not start mining the rock in the tent

- Had to turn camera several times to keep it from stalling

Thanks for the great script.