Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

22 hours ago, ultimuz said:

I upvoted the post, can I receive trial?

Authed.

On 8/16/2020 at 8:22 AM, skaterrsteve said:

Mountain daughter isnt working trying to start the quest it goes south of the quest start where you go for bandos and just clicks over there. i started the quest manually it didnt work kept going to ge then going back to the spot to get stuck. So i went to quest and hit dont buy from ge worked for awhile but then ended up back at the same spot clicking now it wont do nothing 

08-15-2020-22-04-33.png

This script isn't made to continue quests that have been started manually. The bot banks before starting the quest, that's also the reason you have noted items and your whole cash stack in the inventory. DreamBot is unable to find the path from GE to to the Mountain Camp. Most of the time, in order for the bot to pick up, you have to manually get all the required items (which don't always match with wiki) and start the script at the location where you left at.

I'll double check and will complete the quest on one of my accounts to make sure. If there's a bug I'll push a fix.

1 hour ago, Roma said:

This script isn't made to continue quests that have been started manually. The bot banks before starting the quest, that's also the reason you have noted items and your whole cash stack in the inventory. DreamBot is unable to find the path from GE to to the Mountain Camp. Most of the time, in order for the bot to pick up, you have to manually get all the required items (which don't always match with wiki) and start the script at the location where you left at.

I'll double check and will complete the quest on one of my accounts to make sure. If there's a bug I'll push a fix.

i wana say i started at the ge without starting the quest and it couldnt find the quest start i dont remember 100% let me know how it going on your account im gana try it again soon anyways ill let you kno if not

17 hours ago, skaterrsteve said:

i wana say i started at the ge without starting the quest and it couldnt find the quest start i dont remember 100% let me know how it going on your account im gana try it again soon anyways ill let you kno if not

Tested it, it's an issue on my end. will work on a fix.

1 hour ago, skaterrsteve said:

thank you bossman

Pushed a fix, the staff has to review the update first. Please let me know if you run into issues on v3.20.2. Looks like the walking in DB3 in general has it's flaws.

5 hours ago, destructed_n said:

can i get a free trail? Upvoted the topic

Authed.

12 hours ago, warsfeil said:

Want to try this out. Upvoted!

Authed.

14 hours ago, skaterrsteve said:

thank you again using this to make nmz accounts loving the buy im pretty sure i even bought this 2 times its so good XD

Wow, thanks lol.

2 minutes ago, MWoods said:

Authed.