Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

9 hours ago, Roma said:

Hey, glad that you like the script. Sure, I could add the new tutorial, would you be able to hook me up with a few accounts that have rolled the new tutorial?:)

Yes, Ill get you some asap!

Another bug I just encountered on the sheep shearer quest.  Script will talk to the farmer, and farmer will ask for 20 balls of wool, and scipt will click on farmer again instead of continuing conversation.  Its a quick quest close to lumbridge if ya wanna check it out with one of the accounts.

Edited by miked

hi I paid for the script , I had it working on 1 account but 2 days later today I tried on another account it just lifts moneys from bank then says n/a on all quests and wont do anything else , I have already tried all FAQ?

ok with eagles peake and jungle potion it lifts cash out then sits at bank and does nothing other quests all working so far , same on multiple accounts

9 hours ago, leftinq said:

Hi! may i please get a trial?

Thanks!

Authed.

7 hours ago, KLWMAIN126 said:

Hi! may i please get a trial UPVOTED LOOKS LIKE A REALLY GOOD SCRIPT

Thanks!

Authed.

7 hours ago, Alexander1609 said:

Hey, id like to try the trial ;)

Authed.

6 hours ago, Rushbito said:

This looks awesome! Please can I have a 24 hour trial? :)

Edit: Liked and Upvoted!

Authed.

3 hours ago, miked said:

Yes, Ill get you some asap!

Another bug I just encountered on the sheep shearer quest.  Script will talk to the farmer, and farmer will ask for 20 balls of wool, and scipt will click on farmer again instead of continuing conversation.  Its a quick quest close to lumbridge if ya wanna check it out with one of the accounts.

I'll take a look, sounds like a new dialogue option has been added to that quest.

3 hours ago, Dartzex said:

Hello bro, I upvoted can i get the free trial please? Thank you

Authed.

1 hour ago, Coolio1234 said:

hi I paid for the script , I had it working on 1 account but 2 days later today I tried on another account it just lifts moneys from bank then says n/a on all quests and wont do anything else , I have already tried all FAQ?

ok with eagles peake and jungle potion it lifts cash out then sits at bank and does nothing other quests all working so far , same on multiple accounts

Hey, are you by any chance using DreamBot's tabs? If so please run multiple instances of the client instead, that might be the reason you've been experienced issues. Also by any chance, are the quests started on that account? That would explain the N/A task.

hi again no the quests are not  started , I am only running one account at a time not multiple tabs either , its a great script and has terrific potential , just spotted another glitched  RFD - Pete when it enters cave to collect hides it just stops and wont go any further.

hope this feedback helps 

Make sure free to play is checked in settings before starting any quests.  For some reason I feel the option toggles every other time I run the script, but I've made a habbit of checking that each time.

Coolio, just a theory, but it sounds like the free2play option is not checked, causing the script to want to purchase member teleport options from the GE.  Something worth checking!

Hi,

I already bought it and wanted to share 2 problems i had:

Priest in Peril - on the first run to kill the hound it tries to use the first gate which requires Kudos 

Nature spirit - quest won't start saying i dont have the reqs (which i do ). Could you please tell me what is the script's req for the quest?

Thanks

13 hours ago, Coolio1234 said:

hi again no the quests are not  started , I am only running one account at a time not multiple tabs either , its a great script and has terrific potential , just spotted another glitched  RFD - Pete when it enters cave to collect hides it just stops and wont go any further.

hope this feedback helps 

Could you hook me up with an RFD Pete account? I could take a look on friday or maybe later today.

12 hours ago, miked said:

Make sure free to play is checked in settings before starting any quests.  For some reason I feel the option toggles every other time I run the script, but I've made a habbit of checking that each time.

Coolio, just a theory, but it sounds like the free2play option is not checked, causing the script to want to purchase member teleport options from the GE.  Something worth checking!

The script saves the GUI settings in the profiles, maybe that's why it's always selected. Oh also there's a thing in the settings called "Settings editor" you can use that to modify the default settings, however loading profiles will overwrite those.

9 hours ago, leftinq said:

Hi,

I already bought it and wanted to share 2 problems i had:

Priest in Peril - on the first run to kill the hound it tries to use the first gate which requires Kudos 

Nature spirit - quest won't start saying i dont have the reqs (which i do ). Could you please tell me what is the script's req for the quest?

Thanks

Hey, I'll add a local path, looks like DreamBot has updated their nodes or something. The bot counts Priest in Peril as completed after opening the barrier, as for the skill requirements, if there are any (I don't remember) it will print them in the console.

3 hours ago, musii said:

Can I get a free trial please? I've upvoted!

Authed.