Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

As i was starting fight arena i noticed that it was going to take my cash stack so i paused it and only put 100gp and started it again and it kept wanting to take my cash stack

6 hours ago, Ayeprestoo said:

As i was starting fight arena i noticed that it was going to take my cash stack so i paused it and only put 100gp and started it again and it kept wanting to take my cash stack

You've probably added coins to your inventory setup, it would get stuck in a banking loop in that case, because every quest has a coins limit (MAX is set on dragon slayer and is like 40k IIRC). Could also be a client related issue (either client is outdated or fresh start isn't enabled). Or maybe it was going to buy items from GE, it's only supposed to open the GE bank, but if you had it open when starting the script that's also an option. Check the log on start, it'll print what your inventory setup looks like.

5 hours ago, alch my ex said:

I'd drink your bathwater to get a trial for this script ! If you continue to add quests to this script i'll pay a monthly fee for this one <3 

Thanks but a upvote is enough 😂. Authed. And sadly I no longer have the time to add more quests.

4 hours ago, RIPKobe said:

Up voted can I have a trial please 

Authed.

Edited by Roma