Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

@Roma also i need to restart script 1 to 5 times until it doesnt try to get stuff from banking when it doesnt have have.

new acc went to ge, i give gold,i start script again and many times it opens bank and look for parts for cook assistant instead buying,when i restarted script 1 to 3 times it works. it got check for buy items at ge.

5 minutes ago, gaw1337 said:

@Roma also i need to restart script 1 to 5 times until it doesnt try to get stuff from banking when it doesnt have have.

new acc went to ge, i give gold,i start script again and many times it opens bank and look for parts for cook assistant instead buying,when i restarted script 1 to 3 times it works. it got check for buy items at ge.

Make sure you refresh the script before starting it again. 

22 hours ago, gaw1337 said:

Any help?

6 hours ago, gaw1337 said:

Any help?

Clearing DreamBot's cache is pretty much the last hope as I said in my last reply (so did Tweakin). If that doesn't help then I have no idea why you have to restart a script several times to get a successful run. It doesn't sound like a script related issue, it's a problem on another level. I've been lurking on DreamBot for the last 2 years and haven't seen anybody run into such issues with the client. This script alone has been tested on thousands of PCs/VPSs. I have no other solution for that. :shrug: