Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

1 hour ago, Runescapethro said:

could I get a trial?

Authed.

56 minutes ago, hahaha11 said:

could i have a trail?

Your trial hasn't even expired yet.

aW4trq9.png

1 hour ago, reegous said:

So if we have all the stats listed could you set this bot up to do all of the quests listed? Would there be a certain way we have to set it up? 

Yes, the bot is customizable, you can select what quest(s) it's supposed to complete in a single session. You just have to queue them properly based on the quest requirements. There's also a way to save the settings, including the quest queue and combat setup, so you don't have to do it over and over. Check the first post if you want a 24 hr trial.

1 hour ago, AutoRune said:

Wow, this is insane, thats basically addy gloves, and dds access from just running ur script. holy!! 

Can i please try it for 24 hours?

Mithril gloves :P, authed.

Can't really get it to do anything, Fresh start -> 20 food, wizard outfit air staff, runes in inventory. Start cooks assistant at GE and it just stands there forever after walking 5 steps?