Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Download the DreamBot client today!

Hey Roma would it be much to have the Priest in Peril quest bring an extra recoil for those wanting to rush into agility and don't have attack or strength levels for the hound?
Love the script been using for a long time and best out there by far

4 hours ago, 420PKslayer69 said:

You still giving out trials? Would love to try this out. 😁

Authed.

4 hours ago, hehegurl said:

Hey Roma would it be much to have the Priest in Peril quest bring an extra recoil for those wanting to rush into agility and don't have attack or strength levels for the hound?
Love the script been using for a long time and best out there by far

Hey, 

Sure, will add another recoil to the setup. Hope you're doing well, thanks for the feedback :).

I wouldn't recommend using this script. I've had all my accounts banned separately this last week from using it. Yesterday my main got banned after babysitting it during 2 quests while I chatted in my clan and in public. This account I had not used any other scripts except for these 2 quests last night. Just woke up and I'm banned.

strange- when i tried it out. i ran it a whole evening, ran 5 quests atleast while afk not much talking, didnt get banned. what were ur skill levels at? and also at around what time was this? BIG chance u were just unlucky

56 minutes ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

I wouldn't recommend using this script. I've had all my accounts banned separately this last week from using it. Yesterday my main got banned after babysitting it during 2 quests while I chatted in my clan and in public. This account I had not used any other scripts except for these 2 quests last night. Just woke up and I'm banned.

1 hour ago, Cgjohnst2 said:

23 minutes ago, W33DB0NGZ said:

strange- when i tried it out. i ran it a whole evening, ran 5 quests atleast while afk not much talking, didnt get banned. what were ur skill levels at? and also at around what time was this? BIG chance u were just unlucky

No problems with the script for me 🤷‍♀️

9 hours ago, xH33Tx said:

Been looking for a Script like this :)

Looks very well coded and executed,

Would love a 24 Hour Trial to test this on my Main!

Thanks Roma.

Authed.