Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

@Roma Seems to have gotten stuck on Waterfall, took me to ardy bank after doing the stuff in glarials tomb and didn't do anything after opening the bank interface. I know I have everything it needed because it bought it for me before I started the quest. Am I doing something wrong? 

6 hours ago, lolman12378 said:

Hello, I upvoted and would like to try out the bot for a bit. Thanks

Authed.

32 minutes ago, Mr0wn said:

Upvoted 👌 looks like a quality script 

Authed.

5 hours ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

@Roma Seems to have gotten stuck on Waterfall, took me to ardy bank after doing the stuff in glarials tomb and didn't do anything after opening the bank interface. I know I have everything it needed because it bought it for me before I started the quest. Am I doing something wrong? 

I see 2 options:

• The bot will autocast the best available spell if you're using magic. You need 6 of each elemental rune for Waterfall. It's possible that the runes were in your setup and the bot ended up using them on the previous quest(s). Check the bank if the runes are missing that's probably what happened. Adding more runes will fix this.
    • If the runes are still in the bank and no items are missing. There's a bug with DreamBot's API, it does not occur often. The bot sometimes fails to scroll to an item. It scrolls till a small pixel is on the screen and fails to grab the item from the bank. If that's the case, eventually the bot will relog (after 5mins of inactivity) and since this doesn't happen to often it'll move on with the quest. Maybe if you put items into tabs it won't run into that bug but I personally never do that.

59 minutes ago, Ice Shard said:

Could I have a trial please.

Authed. OSRS has been updated, don't forget to update the client. Monitor the bot on RFD: Dave

vbAs9Oi.png

^Not sure what this means but sounds like the area has been moved or changed.