Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

18 minutes ago, W33DB0NGZ said:

how can i use it now??? xD

The script has already been added to your account. Check the "Premium scripts" tab in the client.

The instructions on how to set the client and script up can be found in the first post or in the GUI (FAQ).

14 hours ago, Roma said:

Authed.

ok so the task list is buggy af... i tried iit out it went to ge. somehow lost 200k of my money no items worth near that in my inventory and no quest done...... however when doing seperates it works just fine (except from demon hunter, ending didnt work for me)

1 hour ago, W33DB0NGZ said:

ok so the task list is buggy af... i tried iit out it went to ge. somehow lost 200k of my money no items worth near that in my inventory and no quest done...... however when doing seperates it works just fine (except from demon hunter, ending didnt work for me)

I set a GP limit for every quest. The bot won't start the quest if it has more coins than needed, it will bank the GP. So there's no way it'll ever lose coins on a quest (assuming the client has no issues interacting with the game). I don't know how many quests you've added to the list but 200k GP isn't much. Teleports, staminas etc are pricy. You can overwrite prices if you don't like what RSBuddy's API returns by editing the ".properties" file in the scripts folder. All the instructions can be found within that file. If you add multiple quests to the list it'll start off by buying required items for all the quests. Then it'll load and complete the quests one by one. It sounds like it ran out of GP and stopped. You can always check the console and see what's going on, if the script has been stopped it'll always print the reason. Please check out the instructions and tips in the GUI and first post.

16 minutes ago, 4ng1f1sh said:

@Roma Just curious, any other quests in the works? 

I'm not working on new quests and I don't have any planned. I will most likely push a QoL update by the end of the month (+/-).

6 hours ago, Roma said:

I set a GP limit for every quest. The bot won't start the quest if it has more coins than needed, it will bank the GP. So there's no way it'll ever lose coins on a quest (assuming the client has no issues interacting with the game). I don't know how many quests you've added to the list but 200k GP isn't much. Teleports, staminas etc are pricy. You can overwrite prices if you don't like what RSBuddy's API returns by editing the ".properties" file in the scripts folder. All the instructions can be found within that file. If you add multiple quests to the list it'll start off by buying required items for all the quests. Then it'll load and complete the quests one by one. It sounds like it ran out of GP and stopped. You can always check the console and see what's going on, if the script has been stopped it'll always print the reason. Please check out the instructions and tips in the GUI and first post.

allright, ill check it out next time. but it doesnt explain why it couldnt make it throught the end of demon slayer, it got the spell to cast the demon away wrong..