Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

26 minutes ago, Roma said:

Hey. I'm currently questing a set of accounts. I can test Dwarf's Cannon but according to my logs it works well so I doubt that I'll run into issues. I'll leave a screenshot in the spoiler below. 

Sometimes, especially after updates the client has some issues, which can be easily avoided. Enable fresh start in the client settings and restart the client (or delete jagex cache if that doesn't help). Run the launcher to update the client. Also if it talks to NPCs on 1 quest it'll work on all quests as long as the client is able to interact with the game. 

By the way, the file that you've attached is a ".zip", if you want to share screenshots please upload them to a image hosting service.

Reveal hidden contents

yAMOzJE.png

0001.jpg

19 minutes ago, Shawar96 said:

[screenshot]

o1SdZzk.png

8Ek2nMR.png

As expected. So it has to be one of the mentioned things.

Edited by Roma

2 hours ago, Roma said:

o1SdZzk.png

8Ek2nMR.png

As expected. So it has to be one of the mentioned things.

I've tried restarting the client as you said, but that didnt work. How do i clear the cache as you suggested? Thanks for the quick responses. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, Shawar96 said:

I've tried restarting the client as you said, but that didnt work. How do i clear the cache as you suggested? Thanks for the quick responses. Cheers.

The instructions can be found in the chat on forums:

nPhyej7.png

During Mountain daughter, I got stuck around this part. He wouldn't let me cross.

image.png.358e11a3cb016d0bd5514b5ba6e2e16e.png

It kept looping back and forth on top of the rock and he kept calling me back to the other side, was kinda weird.

What I did was, just grab a muddy rock and it seemed to fix it. I'm not sure why it was happening or why this fixed it. xd..

image.png.7efdab0804845a422543bbf2fc9a2201.png

8 hours ago, Powershock said:

During Mountain daughter, I got stuck around this part. He wouldn't let me cross.

image.png.358e11a3cb016d0bd5514b5ba6e2e16e.png

It kept looping back and forth on top of the rock and he kept calling me back to the other side, was kinda weird.

What I did was, just grab a muddy rock and it seemed to fix it. I'm not sure why it was happening or why this fixed it. xd..

image.png.7efdab0804845a422543bbf2fc9a2201.png

I tried to hard code that part multiple times now, but I just came up with an idea that might work. Pretty sure that DreamBot is unable to detect if the tile is reachable or not. It looks like it only occurs when a piece of map isn't loaded. I'll try to implement the changes in the next version. Thanks.

Edited by Roma