Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

17 hours ago, LungsBurn said:

I have noticed on majority of the quests I have done like rfd stuff and grand tree it will says in task "talking to ____" but never clicks them to talk to them. If I enable my mouse input and click the npc then it does the dialouge, so I have to click every npc that you have to "talk" to along with attacking the crabs for pirate pete.

Check your console, it's probably throwing the NPC null def error. If that's the case then either delete the jagex cache or enable fresh start and restart your client.

If that's not the case then your client is probably outdated. Run the launcher.

Edited by Roma

I just bought it and it does completely NOTHING!

It just goes to the bank and withdraws GP. Even when I turn off the GE trading.

Any help?

9 hours ago, rsdwest said:

I just bought it and it does completely NOTHING!

It just goes to the bank and withdraws GP. Even when I turn off the GE trading.

Any help?

51sWxub.png

Have you followed those steps? 

26 minutes ago, rsdwest said:

I did all the steps I even unclicked buy from GE. It goes to the bank and sits there the whole time.

Unticking grand exchange isn't an option unless you want to collect all items manually. What does it say in the console when you start the script? What does it say on paint (the task)?

5 minutes ago, rsdwest said:

It says "banking". It doesn't matter which quest I pick it goes straight to the bank and keeps "banking".

Whenever you start the script it will first run through the Grand Exchange task. It will make sure that the account has all the required items. If not it'll buy everything (including missing items in your inventory and or equipment setup). The bot will always print out the tasks and other useful information in the console. Once the bot has made sure that it has all the required items it will jump to the questing part. If the quest isn't started it'll jump to the "Banking" task.

If it's skipping the GE task then the "Buy items from GE" option is unticked in the GUI settings.

LOAklyK.png

Please note that the bot saves the GUI settings within the profile, so if you load a profile it'll also overwrite the GUI settings.

1 minute ago, Roma said:

Whenever you start the script it will first run through the Grand Exchange task. It will make sure that the account has all the required items. If not it'll buy everything (including missing items in your inventory and or equipment setup). The bot will always print out the tasks and other useful information in the console. Once the bot has made sure that it has all the required items it will jump to the questing part. If the quest isn't started it'll jump to the "Banking" task.

If it's skipping the GE task then the "Buy items from GE" option is unticked in the GUI settings.

LOAklyK.png

Please note that the bot saves the GUI settings within the profile, so if you load a profile it'll also overwrite the GUI settings.

I know this but it keeps getting stuck at the GE and if I unclick this it goes to banking. What should I do? You want me to make a video with hypercam?

Just now, rsdwest said:

I know this but it keeps getting stuck at the GE and if I unclick this it goes to banking. What should I do? You want me to make a video with hypercam?

A video would help yes, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to tell what's going on if you tell me what it's printing in the console and what it's actually doing in game (is it opening the GE etc?)