Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

19 hours ago, 10gez10 said:

@Roma Purchased this script a couple of weeks back and has been almost flawless since purchase, I'm presuming you'll still be adding quests to this even after release? Keep up the good work either way :).

Glad that you like the script. I'll push a few QoL updates once I have time to work on the script. It most likely won't see any new quests though. 

13 hours ago, OSbotter21 said:

I upvoted/Liked!

Authed.

8 hours ago, Boyle5412 said:

Upvoted for trial!

Authed.

1 hour ago, rodtl said:

hello, amazing script, please give me the trial.. I upvoted!

Authed.

20 hours ago, Kledmain said:

yea , please disable the free trial option from 24 hours to one , make sit unfair to those of us who actually paid for it

Sadly DreamBot's trial system works in real time and it isn't automated. I can't be on all the time to give people trials whenever they request. People that abuse the system have to wait till I get on. If you run a successful farm you'll profit off purchasing it.

1 hour ago, 2ate1 said:

@Roma

hello! upvoted, can i have a trial please?

Authed.

Edited by Roma

Still testing script so far super good but I got a question.

If I have 1 attack and I plan the script to do waterfall then preist in peril. Is it possible to start the script with a addy scimitar in bank, then when its ready to do waterfall equip it?

2 minutes ago, zafric123 said:

Still testing script so far super good but I got a question.

If I have 1 attack and I plan the script to do waterfall then preist in peril. Is it possible to start the script with a addy scimitar in bank, then when its ready to do waterfall equip it?

Only if you have a profile with that setup.

I've encountered a small problem: It randomly stopped the script when going to bank for more pure essence in preist in peril. It said "Not enough runes" in debug console but I have runes in bank. There was no combat left in the quest even it did it already. Any reason why it did this and do I have to do rest manually or can i start from where it left off?

UPDATE:

It wont let me start natures spirit says I dont meet requirements in console then stops. I have the requirements. I think its because you have it set to 18 crafting needed. But you dont need 18 crafting thats just recommended to make the silver sickle which can be bought on ge which it did for me already.

Edited by zafric123
    Nature spirit error.

17 minutes ago, zafric123 said:

I've encountered a small problem: It randomly stopped the script when going to bank for more pure essence in preist in peril. It said "Not enough runes" in debug console but I have runes in bank. There was no combat left in the quest even it did it already. Any reason why it did this and do I have to do rest manually or can i start from where it left off?

UPDATE:

It wont let me start natures spirit says I dont meet requirements in console then stops. I have the requirements. I think its because you have it set to 18 crafting needed. But you dont need 18 crafting thats just recommended to make the silver sickle which can be bought on ge which it did for me already.

It reacts to the chat message, if it says that you ran out of runes in the chat it'll stop. You can disable the runes failsafe in the GUI settings. I'm not sure why it stopped on PiP though. That's a quest I complete on all of my accounts and I use magic. Anyways just disable the failsafe and it won't stop.

There's no skill requirement set for nature spirit. It's probably stopping because you haven't unlocked the Canifis barrier. The bot will go through the dialogue after completing the quest to gain access to Canifis. If that's the case PiP will still appear in the second GUI tab (the list).

6 minutes ago, Roma said:

It reacts to the chat message, if it says that you ran out of runes in the chat it'll stop. You can disable the runes failsafe in the GUI settings. I'm not sure why it stopped on PiP though. That's a quest I complete on all of my accounts and I use magic. Anyways just disable the failsafe and it won't stop.

There's no skill requirement set for nature spirit. It's probably stopping because you haven't unlocked the Canifis barrier. The bot will go through the dialogue after completing the quest to gain access to Canifis. If that's the case PiP will still appear in the second GUI tab (the list).

That makes so much sense now thank you. I didnt do the barrier part because I handed in the rest manually. And ill disable that failsafe thank you. Really loving the script btw works really well.

@Roma The script is working well but on the quest "the grand tree" it fails to move to safespot and dies.. this happends almost all the time, i guess it miss clicks or something and then gets slamed by the deamon. 

9 minutes ago, elaatl said:

@Roma The script is working well but on the quest "the grand tree" it fails to move to safespot and dies.. this happends almost all the time, i guess it miss clicks or something and then gets slamed by the deamon. 

I will add another tgt spot in the next version.