Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Awesome script! Ran flawlessly apart from at one point I found it stuck on the bridge to Almera, the last three updates in the debug were: Banking, Entering Tomb, and then Banking. It was stuck for around 15 minutes so clearly wasn't moving anywhere.

Might I suggest checking that a player has the required runes in the inventory if the script plans on changing spell 3 times over the duration of the fight in Witch's house? I only brought a couple of hundred minds and an air staff, and I had to do the fight manually after level 5 magic.

Edit: Having just run through priest in peril the bot also got stuck - it entered the cave with the guard dog at the start of the quest before knocking on temple door, it said current task was banking junk.

Thanks for the feedback. :) 

Did you use ring of dueling and games necklace during the waterfall quest? It's weird that it got stuck on the bridge, as it should bank in Ardougne west bank or Castle wars (if it has a ring of dueling). I will check and see what i can do.

I have updated the script yesterday (the new version is not on the SDN yet) and in the version 1.1 the bot will check for runes (including staves) also it will autocast spells up to fire wave. However, in the future I will probably add full banking including runes and staves (it currently only checks for main required items in most quests), as I'm going to add a progressive mode sooner or later.  :)

The moment where it did not knock at the door is very weird. I will see what i can do.

Edited by Roma

Thanks for the feedback. :) 

Did you use ring of dueling and games necklace during the waterfall quest? It's weird that it got stuck on the bridge, as it should bank in Ardougne west bank or Castle wars (if it has a ring of dueling). I will check and see what i can do.

I have updated the script yesterday (the new version is not on the SDN yet) and in the version 1.1 the bot will check for runes (including staves) also it will autocast spells up to fire wave. However, in the future I will probably add full banking including runes and staves (it currently only checks for main required items in most quests), as I'm going to add a progressive mode sooner or later.  :)

The moment where it did not knock at the door is very weird. I will see what i can do.

Bizarrely enough I started the script with a full ring of dueling (8) and it must have banked it - inventory set up was food and glarials pebble and games necklace, it had banked the ring.

I'll try give you some more feedback if I run into any more issues, other than that great job!

Bizarrely enough I started the script with a full ring of dueling (8) and it must have banked it - inventory set up was food and glarials pebble and games necklace, it had banked the ring.

I'll try give you some more feedback if I run into any more issues, other than that great job!

I double checked the code for Waterfall and it actually should bank the dueling ring before entering the tomb. It should bank at Ardougne west when it finds the urn and amulet. I am currently testing v1.1 on a few accounts, trying to find as many bugs as i can. I will update the changelog once i fix something  :) .

Edit1: I've spent 15 minutes trying to get it stuck after it finds the amulet and urn (Waterfall quest), could not find any problems with that part, I even started the script at the bridge/BA tele spot and it still found the way to the bank. Maybe it's something that was happening in v1.0 I have updated the algorithms in v1.1. If you notice this bug again, running the latest version, please take a screenshot with your inventory, character position and paint. Thanks.

Edited by Roma

I double checked the code for Waterfall and it actually should bank the dueling ring before entering the tomb. It should bank at Ardougne west when it finds the urn and amulet. I am currently testing v1.1 on a few accounts, trying to find as many bugs as i can. I will update the changelog once i fix something  :) .

Edit1: I've spent 15 minutes trying to get it stuck after it finds the amulet and urn (Waterfall quest), could not find any problems with that part, I even started the script at the bridge/BA tele spot and it still found the way to the bank. Maybe it's something that was happening in v1.0 I have updated the algorithms in v1.1. If you notice this bug again, running the latest version, please take a screenshot with your inventory, character position and paint. Thanks.

Thanks for your time - I will get a screenshot if it gets stuck again. Hopefully 1.1 fixed whatever the problem was on waterfall :)

V1.1a (not on the SDN yet)

• Witch's house banking should be flawless now (all you have to do is to gear the character and withdraw runes, if you are using magic).
    • Restless ghost optimisation - it's now as fast as other quests are   :).
    • I have noticed and added a new chat option in the goblin diplomacy quest.
    • Added script version to the paint.
    • During priest in peril the bot will now check for digsite and varrock teleports on step #2.
    • The bot will now check for inventory space before looting the key (priest in peril).
    • During lost city if you run out of food when farming zombies for the axe, the bot will teleport to Draynor and bank for more food.
    • The requirements to use melee at zombies have been increased (lost city quest).
    • The bot will now check for skill requirements when you start Lost city.
    • Improved pathing to chest in Fight arena.
    • During Waterfall quest the bot will pick a safe tile when searching for the urn and the chest searching part should be faster now.
    • Fixed a small logical error in vampire slayer quest.
    • The bot will now pick the closest NPC that is interacting with us instead of the first one.