Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

This is a bit late, but used this a while back for a bit with the trial. Great script and worked without flaws for me.

By the way, I saw Big Chompy Bird Hunting is also available. Haven't used it, but maybe you want to add it to the list with scripts in your main post 👍🏻.

1 hour ago, LETS BOT said:

This is a bit late, but used this a while back for a bit with the trial. Great script and worked without flaws for me.

By the way, I saw Big Chompy Bird Hunting is also available. Haven't used it, but maybe you want to add it to the list with scripts in your main post 👍🏻.

Actually there are 3 new quests available that aren't listed in the topic. I will edit the pic once all the quests are added. Thanks for the feedback :).

39 minutes ago, ivantrackzu said:

hello looks really intresting for me, is there diffrent subs or is it just monthly? and would be cool with an trial if its possible

Hey, there are no monthly fees. The trial starts now :).

5 hours ago, thephoking said:

is there a quick guide on what quest are available and in what order to do them on new accounts?

No, but it won't start a quest if you don't met the requirements.

2 hours ago, ivantrackzu said:

oh so its only one time payment? :)

Yes.