Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

https://gyazo.com/628a4546c3444b4e2834ddc5f045b872

https://gyazo.com/c55d2166d153f3d262aafaef1e578f5d

Restocked the cheese, seems to be right clicking on it, then spamming on the hedge/sunflower.  Since dreambot's mouse movements get twitchy as hell with small objects, it seems it's having that issue with the mouse hole as well.  any way you could implement some type of fix for this?  Witch quest is being really buggy for me.  It got caught by the witch, it needs backup cheeses.  Did waterfall with no issues.  No further feedback, as that's all I've tested for now.

https://gyazo.com/628a4546c3444b4e2834ddc5f045b872

https://gyazo.com/c55d2166d153f3d262aafaef1e578f5d

Restocked the cheese, seems to be right clicking on it, then spamming on the hedge/sunflower.  Since dreambot's mouse movements get twitchy as hell with small objects, it seems it's having that issue with the mouse hole as well.  any way you could implement some type of fix for this?  Witch quest is being really buggy for me.  It got caught by the witch, it needs backup cheeses.  Did waterfall with no issues.  No further feedback, as that's all I've tested for now.

Dreambot is currently only supporting default camera zoom, please set your zoom to default (game options -> right click the zoom button and press the restore default zoom button) and it won't missclick on objects  :) .

C7WxsEk.png

I have some sick updates planed for v1.1 you can read about them in the main post. It will also include a new quest!

Edited by Roma

Dreambot is currently only supporting default camera zoom, please set your zoom to default (game options -> right click the zoom button and press the restore default zoom button) and it won't missclick on objects  :) .

C7WxsEk.png

I have some sick updates planed for v1.1 you can read about them in the main post. It will also include a new quest!

My apologies! Just checked the account again, it indeed was not in default zoom.  It's a testing account for a p script, so I have no clue what 'settings' the user has placed on the account.  Thanks for the reply!  Will deffinitely be using this script about daily.

My apologies! Just checked the account again, it indeed was not in default zoom.  It's a testing account for a p script, so I have no clue what 'settings' the user has placed on the account.  Thanks for the reply!  Will deffinitely be using this script about daily.

Let me know if you notice any bugs :)  

Looks amazing. I can vouch for Roma. He's a knowledgeable scripter and a very nice guy.

I will be trying this soon.

Thanks!

I will update the script in 2-3 days when i'm done testing the new quest - lost city. The update will also contain some failsafes and improvements. The Grand exchange GUI will be even easier to use and won't have any bugs.

By the way do you want to see some basic F2P quests like Romeo & Juliet, Imp catcher, Sheep shearer etc? With my framework it'll be very easy to add them, but i'm not sure if i should spam useless quests as they take GUI space (nobody cares about QP unless they're suiciding F2P or training accounts), the current GUI is pretty good and simple. However i see a reason to add quests like Doric's as they give pretty good exp for a 1 step quest. Maybe i should just add the item requirements to the Grand exchange script. Let me know what you guys think. 

Edited by Roma

Let me know if you notice any bugs :)  

Thanks!

I will update the script in 2-3 days when i'm done testing the new quest - lost city. The update will also contain some failsafes and improvements. The Grand exchange GUI will be even easier to use and won't have any bugs.

By the way do you want to see some basic F2P quests like Romeo & Juliet, Imp catcher, Sheep shearer etc? With my framework it'll be very easy to add them, but i'm not sure if i should spam useless quests as they take GUI space (nobody cares about QP unless they're suiciding F2P or training accounts), the current GUI is pretty good and simple. However i see a reason to add quests like Doric's as they give pretty good exp for a 1 step quest. Maybe i should just add the item requirements to the Grand exchange script. Let me know what you guys think. 

I support the idea of Imp catcher & Doric's quest.  Minutes long, and few free xp & quest points.

A questing task system would be heaven!  If you're trying to prepare a whole farm for botting with this script; it'd be tedious to re-check individually, every single time you want to continue to the next quest.  

I love the speed; the script is really nicely made. I'm impressed and I love the idea.  Exactly what I needed, thanks a bunch for the quality!  On my 4th quest currently, with great speed, and not a single issue.  Thanks again <3.

I support the idea of Imp catcher & Doric's quest.  Minutes long, and few free xp & quest points.

A questing task system would be heaven!  If you're trying to prepare a whole farm for botting with this script; it'd be tedious to re-check individually, every single time you want to continue to the next quest.  

I love the speed; the script is really nicely made. I'm impressed and I love the idea.  Exactly what I needed, thanks a bunch for the quality!  On my 4th quest currently, with great speed, and not a single issue.  Thanks again <3.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad that you like it.  :)

If you got time please rate the script on the SDN/store, thanks!

I will add a few F2P quests. I might add a progressive option once i have added more quests (so it'll automatically continue with the next quest when selected).

Edited by Roma

Thanks for the feedback! Glad that you like it.  :)

If you got time please rate the script on the SDN/store, thanks!

I will add a few F2P quests. I might add a progressive option once i have added more quests (so it'll automatically continue with the next quest when selected).

Could I get a trail? looking to test one thing before buying.

Edited by almonds

Could I get a trail? looking to test one thing before buying.

Done  :)

Update! V1.1

3 new quests, tons of improvements, fixes and failsafes.

not on the SDN yet

New quests:

• Lost city.
    • Doric's quest.
    • Goblin diplomacy.

Grand exchange changes:

• When "use magic" is selected, the bot will also buy wizard robes.
    • GUI improvements.
    • The script won't use RSBuddy API for small items anymore.

Improvements:

• Algorithm improvements.
    • During vampire slayer the bot should empty 1 inventory slot for the beer.
    • Witch's house maze and on start banking has been improved.
    • Waterfall on start banking will now check for all games necklaces and dueling rings (it was only checking for the fully charged ones).
    • Fight arena boss safe spot #2 has been changed.
    • During fight arena the bot will now properly detect the right guard (sometimes the second guard was in the room and the bot couldn't find the right one).
    • Autocasting now supports spells from wind strike to fire wave and the bot will now check for the best spell based on magic lvl and runes(staves).

Other changes:

• Al-Kharid teleport has been removed (glory).

Edited by Roma

Awesome script! Ran flawlessly apart from at one point I found it stuck on the bridge to Almera, the last three updates in the debug were: Banking, Entering Tomb, and then Banking. It was stuck for around 15 minutes so clearly wasn't moving anywhere.

Might I suggest checking that a player has the required runes in the inventory if the script plans on changing spell 3 times over the duration of the fight in Witch's house? I only brought a couple of hundred minds and an air staff, and I had to do the fight manually after level 5 magic.

Edit: Having just run through priest in peril the bot also got stuck - it entered the cave with the guard dog at the start of the quest before knocking on temple door, it said current task was banking junk.

Edited by bable