Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

I know I am not the first person to test this script, but overall the most amazing work I have personally ever seen.

Note that I do straneously test many scripts. My only comment would be to make sure that the script is run with the rooftop option turned off so that

NPC's are revealed and make it that way to run this script. If not the bot unfortunately has tons of trouble locating a task, which can cause a ban if your account is being monitored.

One error in the priest in peril quest where your mouse can get stuck at the graveyard. Fortunately though 99% of the quests run very well and I would like to just say amazing work.

I am hoping for more scripts from you.

12 hours ago, sunshine60st said:

Hey roma, can i get a  24 hour auth? Thanks!

Hey sure. Authed.

11 hours ago, vrpiv said:

I know I am not the first person to test this script, but overall the most amazing work I have personally ever seen.

Note that I do straneously test many scripts. My only comment would be to make sure that the script is run with the rooftop option turned off so that

NPC's are revealed and make it that way to run this script. If not the bot unfortunately has tons of trouble locating a task, which can cause a ban if your account is being monitored.

One error in the priest in peril quest where your mouse can get stuck at the graveyard. Fortunately though 99% of the quests run very well and I would like to just say amazing work.

I am hoping for more scripts from you.

DreamBot does not support roofs, enable the roof solver in the DreamBot client settings, it will disable roofs for you.

Appreciate the comment, glad that you like the script!

11 hours ago, stanak01 said:

Upvoted :) would love a trial 

Authed.

On 5/21/2020 at 1:02 PM, Roma said:

The food setting determines what food the bot will buy from GE. It will withdraw the best available food from the bank. There's a description of every setting within the GUI -> settings editor.

shouldn't it buy the food from the ge then use that food? that makes more sense to me...doesn't really make sense to buy food to then use a different kind. what makes less sense though? it'll buy food for quests that have no combat lol

For Priest in Peril, it tries to go through the gate you need museum kudos to go through, so it's stuck forever.

Liked, Requesting a free trial

Bug: RFD: Pirate The script stops before the mudskippers, and stops at crab pen.

19 hours ago, Thunderclees said:

For witch's house, it bough the leather gloves, equipped them, then opened the bank and is trying to withdraw.

Since it's a combat based quest it's trying to withdraw your preset setup (equipment and inventory). I guess it's looking for items that are no longer there (check the console it'll print what it's looking for) and create a new profile with no consumables/items with charges.

14 hours ago, junior209 said:

May i get a free trial please? thank you

Authed.

13 hours ago, gu3ss said:

Liked, Requesting a free trial

Bug: RFD: Pirate The script stops before the mudskippers, and stops at crab pen.

Are you using magic? I think it's because of the "runes failsafe" option in the settings, try to disable that.