Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Knights sword bugs 1. Opens world map and freaks out while walking into varock castle, 2. continuously  keeps talking to the 99 smithing guy after smithing the sword.

Also i would recommend for this quest to wait until their is enough run to sprint to the safe spot, my character was caught in a loop of endless deaths because he walked to the ore and wasnt fast enough to safe spot the knight.

14 hours ago, fuzzymike said:

Looks cool. Can I have a trial? Thanks.

Authed.

12 hours ago, MrMoonMoon said:

Hey could Could i please ask for a 24 hour free trail of this script ?

Authed.

12 hours ago, MARLOW88 said:

Bro I upvoted, can I get the free trial please. Thank you!!

Authed.

4 hours ago, tolkingdom said:

Knights sword bugs 1. Opens world map and freaks out while walking into varock castle, 2. continuously  keeps talking to the 99 smithing guy after smithing the sword.

Also i would recommend for this quest to wait until their is enough run to sprint to the safe spot, my character was caught in a loop of endless deaths because he walked to the ore and wasnt fast enough to safe spot the knight.

I'll test the quest, however I'm pretty sure that it's an issue on your end if it opens the world map. DreamBot handles the clicks and walking, make sure that you're not using tabs, fresh start is enabled and you're running the launcher. Either way I'll update the map solver.

1 minute ago, gu3ss said:

I've upvoted. I wish to have a trial prior to purchasing

Authed.

50 minutes ago, dolle said:

i've liked and upvoted your topic, may i please get a trail :)

Authed.

Edited by Roma

HI Roma, 

I've been using your script on a lot of accounts and it's fantastic. I have noticed 1 bug, i mass make new accounts and the script doesn't close the new bank interface for new accounts. 

https://ibb.co/wgKSLhQ

Can you update it to close the box that appears? 

Thanks 

8 hours ago, A Savage said:

I have upvoted, please if I could obtain a trial

Authed.

5 hours ago, 2pk4lif3 said:

HI Roma, 

I've been using your script on a lot of accounts and it's fantastic. I have noticed 1 bug, i mass make new accounts and the script doesn't close the new bank interface for new accounts. 

https://ibb.co/wgKSLhQ

Can you update it to close the box that appears? 

Thanks 

Hey, sure, I'll look into it on monday. Glad that you like the script and thanks for letting me know.