Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

Script tried to bank XP lamp and so it glitched since XP lamp can't be banked repeatedly clicking it spamming "A magical force prevents you from doing that" I was at castle wars bank at the time it did this. And not turning roofs off can cause click glitching since it doesn't auto turn them off.

14 hours ago, alexander92 said:

Hey there i'm new to dreambot and i'm super curious to see how well your script works! I definitely will buy it if runs well <3. If you could give me a trial I'd really appreciate it!

Authed.

9 hours ago, Arcurus said:

Script tried to bank XP lamp and so it glitched since XP lamp can't be banked repeatedly clicking it spamming "A magical force prevents you from doing that" I was at castle wars bank at the time it did this. And not turning roofs off can cause click glitching since it doesn't auto turn them off.

The lamps are added as an exception, however if you run out of space (requirements + your setup > inventory slots) that'll happen. DreamBot isn't meant to be ran with roofs on. Enable the roof solver in DreamBot's settings.

epifCI3.png

7 minutes ago, Formula said:

Upvoted. Can I get a trial please.

Also, if I bought this and more quests got added, does the script auto update?

Authed.

1 hour ago, stoneyy said:

could i please get a trial? really trying to find a decent questing script

Authed.

45 minutes ago, anoniem1 said:

I upvoted your topic, can I get a trial please? Thanks in advance 

Authed.

3 minutes ago, cycrox said:

Is it possible for me to get free trial please i have up voted <3

Authed.

Hi can I get a trial? I was asked for one 2 days ago but got authed yesterday morning and was not able to try it out. Thanks alot in advance!

10 hours ago, soa7193 said:

Hi can I get a trial? I was asked for one 2 days ago but got authed yesterday morning and was not able to try it out. Thanks alot in advance!

Hey, of course. Authed.

Been banned using this script multiple times now on multiple accounts. 
    High level, low level, old, new. Multiple IPs and computers. 

In particular I have been banned several times after The Grand Tree quest.

I persisted with this script on new accounts after being banned as it's a great idea, works well for the most part and was quite expensive. But not anymore. I wouldn't recommend this script however if you really do want to use it I strongly advise not using it for The Grand Tree quest.