Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

8 hours ago, rkjs said:

I've upvoted, could i please get a free trial?

Authed.

5 hours ago, sammezza96 said:

the only problem id say is that it tries buying the items at 1500 and some arent that price and after that it just freezes and doesnt try again

There's a min price set for every item, you can remove it by editing the prices file in your dreambot/scripts/ folder.

it also fucks up on the queue most the time, 

once it has bought all items, it would usually just then freeze on the ge

Messing up queues and the client freezing means that something is wrong with your java (or client). You could either try to reinstall java or contact the staff if it's throwing errors, I'm unable to debug it for you.

5 hours ago, Paxsy said:

I reacted, a free trial please?

Authed.

4 hours ago, Dergjes said:

I liked your post, can i get a trail?

Greets

Authed.

4 hours ago, flurryhvh said:

I liked the post, can I get a trial

Authed.

1 hour ago, joe gk07 said:

hey, can i get a trial please?

Authed.

1 hour ago, UnFixed said:

bought script 2 weeks ago and i still cant add it

Contact the staff, I don't have access to any purchases. They will add the script to your account if the transaction went through.

1 hour ago, cumweed79 said:

Hey there. Would love a 48hr trial for this. Upvoted, thanks!

Authed.

11 hours ago, joie said:

Does this bot support ironmen who already have the items in their bank? Thanks!

It will work on an ironman if you collect all the required items. However I wouldn't run it on an ironman,
    1) you don't exactly know what items the bot needs to complete the quests
    2) dreambot will often fail to traverse, the script is meant to be used with teleports.

10 hours ago, dios5 said:

can i have a trial sir

Authed.

1 hour ago, dontworry1 said:

hello can i have a trial i upvoted it

Authed.

23 minutes ago, gupius said:

Can I get a trial?

Authed.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:43 PM, Roma said:

Authed.

Authed.

Hey, I have 2 solutions.

1) If the script is stopping - your account hasn't got the required skills or hasn't completed a quest. Check the console it'll print the reason.

2) If the script is still running and the task is either blank or displays, but the bot isn't doing anything - the quest has been most likely started. This script isn't made to continue quests that have been already started as it's only banking on start. In order to continue, most of the time, you will have to return to the location with the required items. Then again there's another issue - you won't know what items the bot expects to have if you did it manually. But I guess it's worth trying.

Authed.

Authed.

Authed.

Hi, I tried going on yesterday to test this bot but there was an update to the server and couldn't get on. Didn't have time this morning either. Is it possible to get another 24 hour trail, or even 12 hours just so that I can run it on an account to test before buying? Thanks

1 hour ago, sammezza96 said:

bot was great, considering buying. Are you adding any more quests to it in the near future? 

Glad that you like the script. It most likely won't see any new quests.

1 hour ago, sammezza96 said:

i only however received a 24hr trial and others seem to get a 48hr one

PUEDpZk.png

I don't know where you read about 48 hours, I of course don't mind giving more time if somebody misses the trial due to RS updates etc. The trial serves an obvious reason though.

1 hour ago, taylar8888 said:

Hi, I tried going on yesterday to test this bot but there was an update to the server and couldn't get on. Didn't have time this morning either. Is it possible to get another 24 hour trail, or even 12 hours just so that I can run it on an account to test before buying? Thanks

Done.

Uploaded a new version, it has to be approved by the staff first.