Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RQuester [50+ Quests]

Roma

4 hours ago, kaipatho said:

I'm just on a trial but I am having a LOT of issues with this script. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. The script can't manage to find its way to the GE about 75% of the time, and when it gets there sometimes it just stops. Sometimes it starts buying and only buys a few things needed then stops. Sometimes it buys everything then stops. After disabling the "Buy items from GE" checkbox, with all items bought and in my bank/inventory, sometimes it continues to try to go back to the GE, sometimes it does nothing at all. It can't figure out the first step to Cook's Assistant. Am I missing something? Help?

E: After restarting the client, same issue. It talked to the cook this time (after going to the top floor of the castle and back down for seemingly no reason) then stopped again. I can't get it to work for more than about 20 seconds at a time.

E2: With all necessary items in inv/bank, it insists on walking all the way from Lumbridge to the GE to buy items I already have, in my inventory.

DreamBot's webwalker won't find long distance paths, please read the instructions in the first post and start the script at GE. It's stopping because your account hasn't got enough GP, if it's stopping it will always print the reason in the console. By default it's using RSB's GE API, there's also a minimum set for each item and even item stacks. You can modify the values and even overwrite item prices by editing the "quester prices" file in the /dreambot/scripts/ folder. Not buying items will obviously lead to issues as it fully depends on the GE, it does not collect items.

22 minutes ago, Testerscript1 said:

Can I get a trial pls

Authed.

4 hours ago, Roma said:

DreamBot's webwalker won't find long distance paths, please read the instructions in the first post and start the script at GE. It's stopping because your account hasn't got enough GP, if it's stopping it will always print the reason in the console. By default it's using RSB's GE API, there's also a minimum set for each item and even item stacks. You can modify the values and even overwrite item prices by editing the "quester prices" file in the /dreambot/scripts/ folder. Not buying items will obviously lead to issues as it fully depends on the GE, it does not collect items.

When I tell it to buy the GE items, it pulls cash from bank, opens the GE, clicks Buy, and types a few letters then stops, and doesn't buy anything.

One account left the GE completely after buying just two items, then stopped around the Cooking Guild.

When I tell it not to buy GE items and start at GE with millions in bank and with all required items already in inventory, it spazzes out clicking everywhere trying to bank but can't manage to click it. When it does click it, it clicks away on the minimap before the bank has a chance to open.

Two have successfully completed the quest, but the rest seem to have completely random issues left and right.

Serious issues within the GE itself too. It simply will not buy items like 80% of the time.

Now the script will only work after I've stopped it, and there's no way to stop it without closing the tab.

Nevermind, it took me to the middle of nowhere then stopped. On both accounts.

Should mention it seems to work fine when only using it on one tab at once.

Edited by kaipatho

7 hours ago, kaipatho said:

When I tell it to buy the GE items, it pulls cash from bank, opens the GE, clicks Buy, and types a few letters then stops, and doesn't buy anything.

One account left the GE completely after buying just two items, then stopped around the Cooking Guild.

When I tell it not to buy GE items and start at GE with millions in bank and with all required items already in inventory, it spazzes out clicking everywhere trying to bank but can't manage to click it. When it does click it, it clicks away on the minimap before the bank has a chance to open.

Two have successfully completed the quest, but the rest seem to have completely random issues left and right.

Serious issues within the GE itself too. It simply will not buy items like 80% of the time.

Now the script will only work after I've stopped it, and there's no way to stop it without closing the tab.

Nevermind, it took me to the middle of nowhere then stopped. On both accounts.

Should mention it seems to work fine when only using it on one tab at once.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that reading varps didn't work with tabs on DB, there are also a few static things on my end which will cause issues with tabs. So that must be the reason.

6 hours ago, chillinglol said:

hey, could I get a free trial please?

Authed.

6 hours ago, xxproimage said:

can  i get free trial please and thank you <3 

Authed.

got another bug to report, during eagles peak when your catching the ferret, it clicks during the cutscene too early thus not catching the ferret and gets stuck in an infinite loop

After looking at it, it needs to click through one more dialog box to complete that section, and instead it tries to run to the tent